Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Morris guitar Les Paul model

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hello, does anyone know something about the name Morris
    guitar builder, specially the Les Paul model?
    I have a beatiful shaped Les Paul model with the name Morris on it. Built in the beginning of the 1970thies
    Greatings
    Hans

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

i’m lookin for a morris les paul guitar black with the soft fat sound.

Anonymous

does anyone have some to sell?

Anonymous

: Hello, does anyone know something about the name Morris : guitar builder, specially the Les Paul model? : I have a beatiful shaped Les Paul model with the name Morris on it. Built in the beginning of the 1970thies : Greatings : Hans

Anonymous

: : Hello, does anyone know something about the name Morris : : guitar builder, specially the Les Paul model? : : I have a beatiful shaped Les Paul model with the name Morris on it. Built in the beginning of the 1970thies : : Greatings : : Hans hi my last name is morris and also a collector of guitars and would like to hear more about this gipson pleas repliy

Anonymous

Morris : a Japanese maker which made lots of good guitars in the 70s and early 80s. It seems they had some connexion with the Hondo brand, except that the Morris name was used for top-of-the-line instruments. Morris acoustic guitars from this era are very sought after and sound real good. They also offered Gibson and Fender copies of quite good quality, though they never were as famous as Ibanez or Tokai. The Morris company still exists, recently they resumed export of acoustic guitars to Europe and the US. Hope that helps. Jack Marchal : Hello, does anyone know something about the name Morris : guitar builder, specially the Les Paul model? : I have a beatiful shaped Les Paul model with the name Morris on it. Built in the beginning of the 1970thies : Greatings : Hans

Anonymous

Fantastic – I have found someone else that has one ! I have a Les Paul "Hurricane by Morris" lovely flat neck and skinny frets which has been sat in a cupboard for ten years (unyil recently). It looks sweet as a nut and the neck profile is beautiful for those who cannot live with the scrawny epiphones..

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.