Takamine EG560C-BS

Posted by CW Moss on Sat, 06/29/02 - 09:23:57.

My daughter is set on buying a blue acooustic electric guitar. The Takamine EG560C-BS is what she can afford at this time. Anyone played or know anything about this model???
CWM

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Takamine EG560C-BS

very nice guitar. i dont think she would be dissapointed, ive never played one myself, but i do know Takamine make nice guitars. If this is your daugters first guitar, it should last forever.

I purchased one recently. I liked the blue too.
I can easily recommend this guitar. Easy to play and excellent sound for a slimmer acoustic.

Really nice guitar. Take, makes great guitar you do have to be careful when getting it make sure you like it b4 she start playing with it. Takes are known to sometimes have problemes with pickups. But for a first guitar and for a girl it's great. It looks good and it has a small body...
Good luck

Julie

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2018 , All Rights Reserved.