Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics kiso suzuki

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hello,

I’m looking for more information about ‘Kiso Suzuki’ guitars. Who can tell me more about that? I can only say that it has a beautiful sound and it’s very easy to play on.
    Please help me……

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a Kiso Suzuki ES 335 style guitar that I am trying to get some information on. is there anyone that can help me? Thank you

Anonymous

: Hello, : I’m looking for more information about ‘Kiso Suzuki’ guitars. Who can tell me more about that? I can only say that it has a beautiful sound and it’s very easy to play on. : Please help me…… My neighbor has Kiso Suzuki D-28 Replica. Any idea what it would be worth used?

Anonymous

: Hello, : I’m looking for more information about Grand-Suzuki Bluegrass 50902 Model #BW-250R ‘Kiso Suzuki & Iwama Trading’guitars, Made in Japan. Who can tell me more about that? I can only say that it has a beautiful sound and it’s very easy to play on. : Please help me……

Anonymous

Hi there, I don’t know if you’re still interested, but I own the same model. I don’t know what kind of wood it is, looks something like spruce, light, yellowish. It has a nice inlay in the bindings and round the sound hole. The white bindings go all the way up the neck and around the headstock. The headstock carries a big mother-of-pearl ‘G’ below the name Grand Suzuki. It has mother-of-pearl dots in the normal positions in the neck. It plays nice, though a bit heavy compared to my Ovation Celebrity. It sounds well enough, loud and crisp. I am its first owner, bought somewhere in the mid-70s. It is still in mint condition, because I mainly used it for practice at home. I am looking to sell it – interested anyone? Hans

Anonymous

hi,i have had a kiso suzuki for a few years, model no;9512. i havent been able to find out any more about it. it has abalone around the edge, the soundhole and also on the back, in the form of two narrow bands which divide it. the fretboard has eight, "guild" type abalone inlays, also there is a mother of pearl type emblem between the tuning pegs and the manufacturers name above. it has a tortoishell scratch plate and truss rod cover. any info would be greatly appreciated, many thanks, jim

Anonymous

did you find out much about your guitar ? this is 10 years later and you probably have a beard and grown up kids and guitar is either sold or in the loft …..im looking to buy a used suzuki as they are less than half the price used of guild/gibson used but dont know which one to go after

Anonymous

I just bought a used Suzuki classical guitar. so i can take it to greece to play on my holiday. My Main guitar is a Takamine Harade. The Takamine is very strong in sound projection, and a good deal stronger in sound than the suzuki guitars. If any one is going to buy a guitar, I would advise to go for the Takamine. Very Beautifuly made instruments, Very strong in sound.

Anonymous

: Hello, : I’m looking for more information about ‘Kiso Suzuki’ guitars. Who can tell me more about that? I can only say that it has a beautiful sound and it’s very easy to play on. : Please help me……

Anonymous

: : Hello, : : I’m looking for more information about ‘Kiso Suzuki’ guitars. Who can tell me more about that? I can only say that it has a beautiful sound and it’s very easy to play on. : : Please help me…… If it has a D shaped sound hole and a floating bridge with tailpiece (like a violon) on a slighly round topped body, what you have is a Suzuki Maccaferri – a very lovely jazz guitar. Maccaferri was a classical guitarist and luthier, who made some guitars with Selmer (Paris) in the 1920’s, and the design has been copied by many others since – Django Reinhart played Selmer Maccaferri’s.

Anonymous

: : : Hello, : : : I’m looking for more information about ‘Kiso Suzuki’ guitars. Who can tell me more about that? I can only say that it has a beautiful sound and it’s very easy to play on. : : : Please help me…… : If it has a D shaped sound hole and a floating bridge with tailpiece (like a violon) on a slighly round topped body, what you have is a Suzuki Maccaferri – a very lovely jazz guitar. Maccaferri was a classical guitarist and luthier, who made some guitars with Selmer (Paris) in the 1920’s, and the design has been copied by many others since – Django Reinhart played Selmer Maccaferri’s. I have a western 14 f guitar with beautiful inlays on the fretboard like a growing plant. It is kiso-suzuki F-35, (bought second hand in early 1980s) but I have not ever found any information about it, probably solid spruce top (as it seems)? Is it familiar to anybody?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.