Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics I need the cords to avril lavigne “complicated”!

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

help!!!!!

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: help!!!!!

Anonymous

: : help!!!!!will u pliz send them if u have them

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

: : help!!!!!

Anonymous

: : : help!!!!!will u pliz give me if u have the guitar cords of the song complicated

Anonymous

send it to my e.mail pleasee

Anonymous

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase 🙁

Anonymous

: Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase 🙁

Anonymous

: : Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase 🙁 lauda ke bal mother fucker

Anonymous

thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Do yu have the notes on a guitar sheet for this song-that yu could e-mail me..thanxs

Anonymous

: help!!!!! if u hav worked them send them to me [cass]

Anonymous

i know that Rod Stewart had a hit with it first but could you still help

Anonymous

i need to listen

Anonymous

: help!!!!! i need to listen the song of complicated i cant take it anymore

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

: : : help!!!!! i need it badly for my guitar lessons! tnx

Anonymous

Anonymous

: : : help!!!!!

Anonymous

: : : : help!!!!! i need the cords of why

Anonymous

: : : : : help!!!!! i need the cords of why

Anonymous

help!!!!! i need the cords of why

Anonymous

: help!!!!! i need the cords of why. but i cnt read music! please help me

Anonymous

Help I need the cords to one of avril’s songs!!! but I can’t read music!!!

Anonymous

: : help!!!!! i need the cords of why. but i cnt read music! please help me please e-mail me asap

Anonymous

i don’t have any.

Anonymous

Anonymous

: : help!!!!! i need the cords for the guitar of avril lavinges complicated

Anonymous

: : : help!!!!! can you shag me tonight avril

Anonymous

Intro: (Dm Dm F C) Uh Huh Life’s like this Uh Huh That’s the way it is Cause life’s like this Uh Huh Uh Huh That’s the way it is Verse: F Chill out What you yellin for? Dm Lay back It’s all been done before Bb C And if you could only let it be You will see F I like you the way you are Dm When we’re drivin in your car Bb C And you’re talkin to me one-on-one But you become Bb Somebody else Round everyone else Dm Watchin your back Like you can’t relax Bb You tryin to be cool C You look like a fool to me, Tell me CHORUS: Dm Bb C C Why’d you have to go and make things so complicated? Dm Bb I see the way you’re actin like you’re somebody else Bb C C Gets me frusterated Life’s like this you Dm Bb You fall and you crawl and you break and F C you take what you get And you turn into G Honestly, you promised me Bb F I’m never gonna find you fake it No no no Verse 2:play like Verse1 (F Dm Bb C…) You come over unannounced Dressed up like you’re somethin else Where you are and where it’s at you see You’re makin me Laugh out When you strike a pose Take off All your preppy clothes You know You’re not foolin anyone When you become Bb Somebody else Round everyone else Dm Watchin your back Like you can’t relax Bb C You tryin to be cool You look like a fool to me Tell me CHORUS (Dm Bb C C) Why’d you have to go and make things so complicated? I see the way you’re actin like you’re somebody else Gets me frusterated Life’s like this you Dm Bb You fall and you crawl and you break and F C you take what you get And you turn into G Honestly, you promised me Bb F I’m never gonna find you fake it No no no Dm (no no no) No no (no no no) Bb C No no (no no no) No no Verse3: like verse 1 and 2 Chill out What you yellin for? Lay back It’s all been done before And if you could only let it be You will see Bb Somebody else Round everyone else Dm Watchin your back Like you can’t relax Bb C You tryin to be cool You look like a fool to me Tell me CHORUS x2: (Dm Bb C C) Why’d you have to go and make things so complicated? I see the way you’re actin like you’re somebody else Gets me frusterated Life’s like this you Dm Bb You fall and you crawl and you break and F C you take what you get And you turn into G Honestly, you promised me Bb (F) I’m never gonna find you fake it No no no

Anonymous

: help,please!!!!!

Anonymous

Geez, i wish i could help ya, but i need them too! Please, anyone?

Anonymous

Anonymous

I really song "Complacated"!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

if you have the cords to the above song could you please send them to me cheers:)

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.