conrad guitar

Posted by Jim Isham on Mon, 07/15/02 - 23:11:35.
Advertisement

I bought a Conrad back in 1973 model#40210. I love this guitar and it has been through a lot with me. However recently I have had problems with it and then it basicly came apart. It broke. I salvaged the neck which is still in superb shape, nice and straight and what I would like is to find a body to attach it to. It is black with a rose design on the pick guard in gold and one red one. Help> I miss this guitar

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: conrad guitar

: I bought a Conrad 902/12 string. I would like to know who makes it and the value of it.It is missing the bridge on the body of the guitar. Do you know where I can purchase one of them. The guitar itself has the rose design and is in good shape. Any information you can give me would be helpful.

I learned on a Conrad 12 string my dad got in 1973. I have seen three of them with the rose pickguard. Everyone of them has been broken or is falling apart.

I have since bought an Ibanez that in sound and action is pretty darn close to the Conrad. It is about 1/16 larger. The neck from the Conrad is in process of being united to a homeade electric body made of 1" African Mahogony. I will be setting 2 Seymore Duncans in it. Big expiriment

Could someone please tell me a little about the Conrad guitar? My neighbor has a nice one and I have changed the strings but still know very little.....

: I bought a Conrad back in 1973 model#40210. I love this guitar and it has been through a lot with me. However recently I have had problems with it and then it basicly came apart. It broke. I salvaged the neck which is still in superb shape, nice and straight and what I would like is to find a body to attach it to. It is black with a rose design on the pick guard in gold and one red one. Help> I miss this guitar

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.