Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics conrad guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I bought a Conrad back in 1973 model#40210. I love this guitar and it has been through a lot with me. However recently I have had problems with it and then it basicly came apart. It broke. I salvaged the neck which is still in superb shape, nice and straight and what I would like is to find a body to attach it to. It is black with a rose design on the pick guard in gold and one red one. Help> I miss this guitar

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Conrad guitars were imported into the US by David Wexler & Co. of Chicago, IL which is now located at 7807 East Greenway Road, Suite #8 Scottsdale, Arizona 85260-1717Telephone (480) 675-8888 http://www.wexlermusic.com

Depending on the year of manufacture, the solid body electrics were built either by Kasuga or Matsumoku of Japan. I have a 1966 Conrad built by Kasuga and a later 1971 built by Matsumoku. The guitars were badge engineered for a number of brands including Conrad, Aria, Arai, Lyle, Blackstone and Bruno Conqueror.

I do not have any experience with the acoustics.

Anonymous

Could someone please tell me a little about the Conrad guitar? My neighbor has a nice one and I have changed the strings but still know very little….. : I bought a Conrad back in 1973 model#40210. I love this guitar and it has been through a lot with me. However recently I have had problems with it and then it basicly came apart. It broke. I salvaged the neck which is still in superb shape, nice and straight and what I would like is to find a body to attach it to. It is black with a rose design on the pick guard in gold and one red one. Help> I miss this guitar

Anonymous

: I bought a Conrad 902/12 string. I would like to know who makes it and the value of it.It is missing the bridge on the body of the guitar. Do you know where I can purchase one of them. The guitar itself has the rose design and is in good shape. Any information you can give me would be helpful.

Anonymous

I learned on a Conrad 12 string my dad got in 1973. I have seen three of them with the rose pickguard. Everyone of them has been broken or is falling apart.

Anonymous

I have since bought an Ibanez that in sound and action is pretty darn close to the Conrad. It is about 1/16 larger. The neck from the Conrad is in process of being united to a homeade electric body made of 1" African Mahogony. I will be setting 2 Seymore Duncans in it. Big expiriment

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.