Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics HELP !!! PN-GR1-01 and SR-GR1-01 expansion board for Roland

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

HELP !!!

Hello,
    I’m searching actively an expansion board for my GR-1 guitar synthesizer… The SR-GR1-01, And I want to know if I can use my PN-GR1-01 without the SR-GR1-01

Thank you !

Related Article:
    Synth Pedals

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: HELP !!! : Hello, : I’m searching actively an expansion board for my GR-1 guitar synthesizer… The SR-GR1-01, And I want to know if I can use my PN-GR1-01 without the SR-GR1-01 : Thank you ! hello, i believe i have what you are looking for the SR-GR1-01 guitar synthesizer expansion kit, let me know if you still need it.

Anonymous

I am in need of the kit you have if you still have it can you e-mail me at [email protected],thank you,Curt

Anonymous

hi

i’m from france : i have one ROLAND SR-GR1-01 expansion kit available… new!
          with the eprom and sound library card … in the original box !

let me know if you want it

bye

Tony

Anonymous

Hello
            do you still have the gr1 expansion Library? Ive have been looking for one for a while. Or would you know where i could purchase one?

Anonymous

Hi, I e-mailed you earlier today from my daughter’s computer. Wondering if you still have a GR1 exp. board and at what price? Thanx!!!

Anonymous

Hello. Just wanted to know if there might be another GR1-01 expansion kit around somewhere. I am interested in one for my GR-1. Thanks.

Anonymous

can someone tell me how do i set up the cakewalk9 to match the sounds in the gr1? please hurry

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.