Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Epiphone Serials….

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I got an Epiphone Acoustic Guitar from my uncle a few years ago, and I would like to know what year it was made, and perhaps find out if it is worth anything. If anyone knows anything about reading serial numbers, or a way for me to find out some info using my serial/model number, I would appreciate it. Thanks

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hi I have an Orange label Sheraton 2 with an unusual serial. 99070167

I was wondering if this previous post applies

quote:

: : : During the 90’s “SOME” Ephiphones were produced in America by Gibson and they follow Gibson serial number identification rules, for example: YDDDYNNN The first and fifth number is the year of manufacture; the second, third, and fourth would be the day of the year and the last three would be that number guitar of the day. 90023514; this guitar was built on Jan 2 (second day of the year)of 1993 at the Nashville plant (5)and it was the 14 guitar built for that day.

end quote.

Does that make it a 90 usa gibson sheraton (the truss rod cover says gibson)

Anonymous

I have an Epiphone FT 145 Texan the tag number says made in Japan the number is only 6 digits #945805 Any info would be appreciated! Thanks

Anonymous

Can someone please help me to identify this 339?

Serial = 77102563 on inside sticker, no serial on headstock.
      Headstock logo is Gibson but crudely stuck on not inlaid.
      Truss rod cover says ES-339.
      Pots turn at a bit of a strange angle.
      Inside sticker is orange oval, says kalamazoo michigan made in USA. Why do I doubt that?

Anonymous

I have a guitar marked B8055019.
      Please explane year and place for manufactoring ?

Anonymous

What is this serial #1111417 it is pearl white body gold hardware Floyd rose bridge and a neck that I can’t match in any pictures

Anonymous

Serial# S99044021 Heritage Cherry Epiphone

Anonymous

Same old question bought in pawn shop number on the sticker 8464. Number stamped on inside neck brace is 806044.. does say made in Japan on sticker ..any ideas?…Thanks Scott

Anonymous

Can anyone help me identify a guitar I’ve had for about 14 years? I bought it second hand and have no idea whether it’s genuine or not.
      Gibson Epiphone les paul, plus a stamp on the back that says limited edition. Serial number on the back is U 6072302. The body is a shimmery sparkly gold, almost like it’s been covered in glitter. The word epiphone has a nice mother-of-pearl colouring too it, and the tuning pegs are a lvoely jade green colour.
      I am toying with the idea of selling itm but now sure how much to ask for it…

Anonymous

I don’t know much about guitars. I bought mine from some one and the top half of the arm part where the tuners go is missing but it did have a metal tag with a white sticker i giess on it in the case with the guitar that says LP25TS. ..? And that is the number for sure I can see it clearly. So its only a six digit code and I really haven’t had any luck in tracking down a year but I do believe it is a les paul. Can some one plz help me identify it? I do not know if tho is a serial number or a model number or something else

Anonymous

i got a epiphone PR 11204600, and i bougth it in 2001 and the sticker said made in Indonesia, i want to know the year of manufacturing because no decoder fit with my serial, if i take one number the first 1 means was made 1991, i dont think it could stay for 10 years in the store , if i take the two numbers 11 it means 2011 and that its imposible, could anybody helpme?

Anonymous

correction PR100N/A is the model and the serialNO. is SI 11204600 any help?

Anonymous

ok i have this epiphone texan ft-145sb on the back of the neck is a tag.. carved on the tag is cp164309148. can you help in anyway to get me any type of info on this guitar. i have had it in my family for well over 40 years. you can contact me by email [email protected] with any and all things you can find about my guitar. thank you in advanced for the help.

Anonymous

One more: I97060215

Anonymous

: One more: I97060215 I believe made in Indonesia, 1997

Anonymous

DW02110828

Anonymous

i have an epiphone sunburst acoustic guitar i am trying to find some info on. the label is brown/orange, model# pr-715-asb ,serial# 98715 the label says kalamazoo, michigan but also made in japan. i have been looking into this and it seems that some of these details contradict themselves. if any one could tell me what year this is, or basically any info, i would really appreciate it. thanks in advance.

Anonymous

I’ve got an Epiphone SG G400, the serial number is B0018114 if any one could tell me what year this is, or basically any info, i would really appreciate it. thanks in advance

Anonymous

S/N –> U04033579

Anonymous

: I got an Epiphone Acoustic Guitar from my uncle a few years ago, and I would like to know what year it was made, and perhaps find out if it is worth anything. If anyone knows anything about reading serial numbers, or a way for me to find out some info using my serial/model number, I would appreciate it. Thanks

Anonymous

I’m looking at buying an epiphone Les Paul standard (honeyburst?) serial U6040146, is there anyone who can help me on info of the guitar construction year ans so on) Thanx, Martijn

Anonymous

Hi, It would be much easier if you posted the serial number then I/we could look at it and provide info for you; however, here are some general guidelines: From ’58-’69 hollow body guitars had the serial number on a label inside the guitar, prefexed by the letter "A" plus four digits for the first four years (57 to 60). Beginning in 1960 the number was pressed into the back of the headstock. Between 1970 and 1983 the Epiphone was manufactured in Japan and the serial numbers became unreliable for dating purposes. Gibson labels were Orange and imported labels were Blue. During the 80’s production began in Korea and again serial numbers become unreliable. In 1993 the numbers became more reliable, for example: A3 would be 1993 as would A93. During the 90’s "SOME" Ephiphones were produced in America by Gibson and they follow Gibson serial number identification rules, for example: YDDDYNNN The first and fifth number is the year of manufacture; the second, third, and fourth would be the day of the year and the last three would be that number guitar of the day. 90023514; this guitar was built on Jan 2 (second day of the year)of 1993 at the Nashville plant (5)and it was the 14 guitar built for that day. There is more to it than this but again, if you post as much info as you have I’m sure we can date and price the guitar. Post the serial number and model number/name and we can better help you. JOE

Anonymous

: Hi, : It would be much easier if you posted the serial number then I/we could look at it and provide info for you; however, here are some general guidelines: : From ’58-’69 hollow body guitars had the serial number on a label inside the guitar, prefexed by the letter "A" plus four digits for the first four years (57 to 60). : Beginning in 1960 the number was pressed into the back of the headstock. : Between 1970 and 1983 the Epiphone was manufactured in Japan and the serial numbers became unreliable for dating purposes. Gibson labels were Orange and imported labels were Blue. : During the 80’s production began in Korea and again serial numbers become unreliable. : In 1993 the numbers became more reliable, for example: A3 would be 1993 as would A93. : During the 90’s "SOME" Ephiphones were produced in America by Gibson and they follow Gibson serial number identification rules, for example: YDDDYNNN The first and fifth number is the year of manufacture; the second, third, and fourth would be the day of the year and the last three would be that number guitar of the day. 90023514; this guitar was built on Jan 2 (second day of the year)of 1993 at the Nashville plant (5)and it was the 14 guitar built for that day. : There is more to it than this but again, if you post as much info as you have I’m sure we can date and price the guitar. Post the serial number and model number/name and we can better help you. : JOE

Anonymous

Ok i have an Epiphone dot i bought used, the serial number is I02120081 any clue what year this is?

Anonymous

: Hi, what year is this guitar its a epeiphone sheraton and the serial is as follows: 6066960

Anonymous

looking for manufacturing year of epiphone texan acoustic(lh) #371157. ft 145

Anonymous

I have what I believe to be an early 70’s Epiphone in the style of a 335. There is a paper lable on the metal plate where the neck bolts on to the body that reads Epiphone Serial number 239456, Made in Japan. I was told tha is not enough numbers for the Japanese made guitars. Can you help me? Can you tell me when this guitar was made and approximate value? Guitar is in excellent origional condition. Red with dark accents. Thank you, Allan

Anonymous

: Hi, : It would be much easier if you posted the serial number then I/we could look at it and provide info for you; however, here are some general guidelines: : From ’58-’69 hollow body guitars had the serial number on a label inside the guitar, prefexed by the letter "A" plus four digits for the first four years (57 to 60). : Beginning in 1960 the number was pressed into the back of the headstock. : Between 1970 and 1983 the Epiphone was manufactured in Japan and the serial numbers became unreliable for dating purposes. Gibson labels were Orange and imported labels were Blue. : During the 80’s production began in Korea and again serial numbers become unreliable. : In 1993 the numbers became more reliable, for example: A3 would be 1993 as would A93. : During the 90’s "SOME" Ephiphones were produced in America by Gibson and they follow Gibson serial number identification rules, for example: YDDDYNNN The first and fifth number is the year of manufacture; the second, third, and fourth would be the day of the year and the last three would be that number guitar of the day. 90023514; this guitar was built on Jan 2 (second day of the year)of 1993 at the Nashville plant (5)and it was the 14 guitar built for that day. : There is more to it than this but again, if you post as much info as you have I’m sure we can date and price the guitar. Post the serial number and model number/name and we can better help you. : JOE i have been givin a epiphone. i would like to know the style and year. epiphone6732-no.99781

Anonymous

: : Hi, : : It would be much easier if you posted the serial number then I/we could look at it and provide info for you; however, here are some general guidelines: : : From ’58-’69 hollow body guitars had the serial number on a label inside the guitar, prefexed by the letter "A" plus four digits for the first four years (57 to 60). : : Beginning in 1960 the number was pressed into the back of the headstock. : : Between 1970 and 1983 the Epiphone was manufactured in Japan and the serial numbers became unreliable for dating purposes. Gibson labels were Orange and imported labels were Blue. : : During the 80’s production began in Korea and again serial numbers become unreliable. : : In 1993 the numbers became more reliable, for example: A3 would be 1993 as would A93. : : During the 90’s "SOME" Ephiphones were produced in America by Gibson and they follow Gibson serial number identification rules, for example: YDDDYNNN The first and fifth number is the year of manufacture; the second, third, and fourth would be the day of the year and the last three would be that number guitar of the day. 90023514; this guitar was built on Jan 2 (second day of the year)of 1993 at the Nashville plant (5)and it was the 14 guitar built for that day. : : There is more to it than this but again, if you post as much info as you have I’m sure we can date and price the guitar. Post the serial number and model number/name and we can better help you. : : JOE i have been givin a epiphone. i would like to know the style and year. epiphone6732-no.99781

Anonymous

: : : Hi, Can anybody help me with my serial. I want to know more about my epi. My serial is U04024972

Anonymous

: : : Hi, : : : It would be much easier if you posted the serial number then I/we could look at it and provide info for you; however, here are some general guidelines: : : : From ’58-’69 hollow body guitars had the serial number on a label inside the guitar, prefexed by the letter "A" plus four digits for the first four years (57 to 60). : : : Beginning in 1960 the number was pressed into the back of the headstock. : : : Between 1970 and 1983 the Epiphone was manufactured in Japan and the serial numbers became unreliable for dating purposes. Gibson labels were Orange and imported labels were Blue. : : : During the 80’s production began in Korea and again serial numbers become unreliable. : : : In 1993 the numbers became more reliable, for example: A3 would be 1993 as would A93. : : : During the 90’s "SOME" Ephiphones were produced in America by Gibson and they follow Gibson serial number identification rules, for example: YDDDYNNN The first and fifth number is the year of manufacture; the second, third, and fourth would be the day of the year and the last three would be that number guitar of the day. 90023514; this guitar was built on Jan 2 (second day of the year)of 1993 at the Nashville plant (5)and it was the 14 guitar built for that day. : : : There is more to it than this but again, if you post as much info as you have I’m sure we can date and price the guitar. Post the serial number and model number/name and we can better help you. : : : JOE i have been givin a epiphone. i would like to know the style and year. epiphone6732-no.99781 Another epiphone owner looking for provenance here – I have recently bought a 2nd hand epiphone sheraton – sn 880707826 and assumed 1988 was the manufacture date. The sn is on the back of the headstock and the front is inlaid "epiphone by gibson". I would be gald to know the guitars age at least – thanks

Anonymous

: Hi, : It would be much easier if you posted the serial number then I/we could look at it and provide info for you; however, here are some general guidelines: : From ’58-’69 hollow body guitars had the serial number on a label inside the guitar, prefexed by the letter "A" plus four digits for the first four years (57 to 60). : Beginning in 1960 the number was pressed into the back of the headstock. : Between 1970 and 1983 the Epiphone was manufactured in Japan and the serial numbers became unreliable for dating purposes. Gibson labels were Orange and imported labels were Blue. : During the 80’s production began in Korea and again serial numbers become unreliable. : In 1993 the numbers became more reliable, for example: A3 would be 1993 as would A93. : During the 90’s "SOME" Ephiphones were produced in America by Gibson and they follow Gibson serial number identification rules, for example: YDDDYNNN The first and fifth number is the year of manufacture; the second, third, and fourth would be the day of the year and the last three would be that number guitar of the day. 90023514; this guitar was built on Jan 2 (second day of the year)of 1993 at the Nashville plant (5)and it was the 14 guitar built for that day. : There is more to it than this but again, if you post as much info as you have I’m sure we can date and price the guitar. Post the serial number and model number/name and we can better help you. : JOE hi I have a epiphone bass body is strat atyle headstock is gibson lp style[two tuners per side]serial number is 0123171 any info I do not even know what model it is bought it in a pawn shop for 50.00 the guitar is in ex. shape thank you john c

Anonymous

: : Hi, : : It would be much easier if you posted the serial number then I/we could look at it and provide info for you; however, here are some general guidelines: : : From ’58-’69 hollow body guitars had the serial number on a label inside the guitar, prefexed by the letter "A" plus four digits for the first four years (57 to 60). : : Beginning in 1960 the number was pressed into the back of the headstock. : : Between 1970 and 1983 the Epiphone was manufactured in Japan and the serial numbers became unreliable for dating purposes. Gibson labels were Orange and imported labels were Blue. : : During the 80’s production began in Korea and again serial numbers become unreliable. : : In 1993 the numbers became more reliable, for example: A3 would be 1993 as would A93. : : During the 90’s "SOME" Ephiphones were produced in America by Gibson and they follow Gibson serial number identification rules, for example: YDDDYNNN The first and fifth number is the year of manufacture; the second, third, and fourth would be the day of the year and the last three would be that number guitar of the day. 90023514; this guitar was built on Jan 2 (second day of the year)of 1993 at the Nashville plant (5)and it was the 14 guitar built for that day. : : There is more to it than this but again, if you post as much info as you have I’m sure we can date and price the guitar. Post the serial number and model number/name and we can better help you. : : JOE : hi I have a epiphone bass body is strat atyle headstock is gibson lp style[two tuners per side]serial number is 0123171 any info I do not even know what model it is bought it in a pawn shop for 50.00 the a epiphone pr-725 ser# 0280081 I bought my daughter a epiphone pr-725 ser# 0250081 could you please give me what ever info you might have on this instrument. thanks joe

Anonymous

: : : Hi, : : : It would be much easier if you posted the serial number then I/we could look at it and provide info for you; however, here are some general guidelines: : : : From ’58-’69 hollow body guitars had the serial number on a label inside the guitar, prefexed by the letter "A" plus four digits for the first four years (57 to 60). : : : Beginning in 1960 the number was pressed into the back of the headstock. : : : Between 1970 and 1983 the Epiphone was manufactured in Japan and the serial numbers became unreliable for dating purposes. Gibson labels were Orange and imported labels were Blue. : : : During the 80’s production began in Korea and again serial numbers become unreliable. : : : In 1993 the numbers became more reliable, for example: A3 would be 1993 as would A93. : : : During the 90’s "SOME" Ephiphones were produced in America by Gibson and they follow Gibson serial number identification rules, for example: YDDDYNNN The first and fifth number is the year of manufacture; the second, third, and fourth would be the day of the year and the last three would be that number guitar of the day. 90023514; this guitar was built on Jan 2 (second day of the year)of 1993 at the Nashville plant (5)and it was the 14 guitar built for that day. : : : There is more to it than this but again, if you post as much info as you have I’m sure we can date and price the guitar. Post the serial number and model number/name and we can better help you. : : : JOE : : hi I have a epiphone bass body is strat atyle headstock is gibson lp style[two tuners per side]serial number is 0123171 any info I do not even know what model it is bought it in a pawn shop for 50.00 the a epiphone pr-725 ser# 0280081 : I bought my daughter a epiphone pr-725 ser# 0250081 could you please give me what ever info you might have on this instrument. thanks joe

Anonymous

: : Hi, : : It would be much easier if you posted the serial number then I/we could look at it and provide info for you; however, here are some general guidelines: : : From ’58-’69 hollow body guitars had the serial number on a label inside the guitar, prefexed by the letter "A" plus four digits for the first four years (57 to 60). : : Beginning in 1960 the number was pressed into the back of the headstock. : : Between 1970 and 1983 the Epiphone was manufactured in Japan and the serial numbers became unreliable for dating purposes. Gibson labels were Orange and imported labels were Blue. : : During the 80’s production began in Korea and again serial numbers become unreliable. : : In 1993 the numbers became more reliable, for example: A3 would be 1993 as would A93. : : During the 90’s "SOME" Ephiphones were produced in America by Gibson and they follow Gibson serial number identification rules, for example: YDDDYNNN The first and fifth number is the year of manufacture; the second, third, and fourth would be the day of the year and the last three would be that number guitar of the day. 90023514; this guitar was built on Jan 2 (second day of the year)of 1993 at the Nashville plant (5)and it was the 14 guitar built for that day. : : There is more to it than this but again, if you post as much info as you have I’m sure we can date and price the guitar. Post the serial number and model number/name and we can better help you. : : JOE : hi I have a epiphone bass body is strat atyle headstock is gibson lp style[two tuners per side]serial number is 0123171 any info I do not even know what model it is bought it in a pawn shop for 50.00 the guitar is in ex. shape thank you john c

Anonymous

Could anyone identify my Epiphone Les Paul Standard S/N: DW04040298 ..thank you for any information about year or anything else

Anonymous

this epiphone was made in korea and is single cut away with traditional hockey club headstock. light blue in color with active electronics, i just want to know the make and model and year if anyone can help, please email me at the above address

Anonymous

: Hi, : It would be much easier if you posted the serial number then I/we could look at it and provide info for you; however, here are some general guidelines: : From ’58-’69 hollow body guitars had the serial number on a label inside the guitar, prefexed by the letter "A" plus four digits for the first four years (57 to 60). : Beginning in 1960 the number was pressed into the back of the headstock. : Between 1970 and 1983 the Epiphone was manufactured in Japan and the serial numbers became unreliable for dating purposes. Gibson labels were Orange and imported labels were Blue. : During the 80’s production began in Korea and again serial numbers become unreliable. : In 1993 the numbers became more reliable, for example: A3 would be 1993 as would A93. : During the 90’s "SOME" Ephiphones were produced in America by Gibson and they follow Gibson serial number identification rules, for example: YDDDYNNN The first and fifth number is the year of manufacture; the second, third, and fourth would be the day of the year and the last three would be that number guitar of the day. 90023514; this guitar was built on Jan 2 (second day of the year)of 1993 at the Nashville plant (5)and it was the 14 guitar built for that day. : There is more to it than this but again, if you post as much info as you have I’m sure we can date and price the guitar. Post the serial number and model number/name and we can better help you. : JOE epiphone les paul gold sparkle serial no.u7010939

Anonymous

R95F6608

Anonymous

S/N –> U04033579 thnx in advance ..

Anonymous

: Hi, : It would be much easier if you posted the serial number then I/we could look at it and provide info for you; however, here are some general guidelines: : From ’58-’69 hollow body guitars had the serial number on a label inside the guitar, prefexed by the letter "A" plus four digits for the first four years (57 to 60). : Beginning in 1960 the number was pressed into the back of the headstock. : Between 1970 and 1983 the Epiphone was manufactured in Japan and the serial numbers became unreliable for dating purposes. Gibson labels were Orange and imported labels were Blue. : During the 80’s production began in Korea and again serial numbers become unreliable. : In 1993 the numbers became more reliable, for example: A3 would be 1993 as would A93. : During the 90’s "SOME" Ephiphones were produced in America by Gibson and they follow Gibson serial number identification rules, for example: YDDDYNNN The first and fifth number is the year of manufacture; the second, third, and fourth would be the day of the year and the last three would be that number guitar of the day. 90023514; this guitar was built on Jan 2 (second day of the year)of 1993 at the Nashville plant (5)and it was the 14 guitar built for that day. : There is more to it than this but again, if you post as much info as you have I’m sure we can date and price the guitar. Post the serial number and model number/name and we can better help you. : JOE

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anyone know what this serial # means??? 7611046 and model no. E A 255 Thanks

Anonymous

HI! I’D LIKE TO KNOW THE YEAR OF MY EPIPHONE LES PAUL CUSTOM TWO TONE ELECTRIC GUITAR. MANUFACTURED IN KOREA, SERIAL NUMBER IS C4080909 THANKS CHUCK.

Anonymous

Hi. I have an epiphone custom which serial number is F6040023. i couldnt figure out the date of build from the code. Please help me! Thanks. Facu

Anonymous

Hi, I have an Epiphone hollow body guitar serial number S99030458. Would appreciate any info about it. Thanks Brenda Wright

Anonymous

I also have a S99044021 I would appreciate any info on this guitar.

Anonymous

: Hi, Looking to purchase Epiphone LP Standard Plus off Ebay SN #199000888, Want to be sure it is a plus as there is a big difference in the orice from the srandard model

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Number 809261 located on neck block. seems to have 1 letter stamp above serial number could be ‘N’.Can anyone determine the age of this acoustic guitar ?

see

Any help is appreciated.

Anonymous

: : Hi, : : It would be much easier if you posted the serial number then I/we could look at it and provide info for you; however, here are some general guidelines: : : From ’58-’69 hollow body guitars had the serial number on a label inside the guitar, prefexed by the letter "A" plus four digits for the first four years (57 to 60). : : Beginning in 1960 the number was pressed into the back of the headstock. : : Between 1970 and 1983 the Epiphone was manufactured in Japan and the serial numbers became unreliable for dating purposes. Gibson labels were Orange and imported labels were Blue. : : During the 80’s production began in Korea and again serial numbers become unreliable. : : In 1993 the numbers became more reliable, for example: A3 would be 1993 as would A93. : : During the 90’s "SOME" Ephiphones were produced in America by Gibson and they follow Gibson serial number identification rules, for example: YDDDYNNN The first and fifth number is the year of manufacture; the second, third, and fourth would be the day of the year and the last three would be that number guitar of the day. 90023514; this guitar was built on Jan 2 (second day of the year)of 1993 at the Nashville plant (5)and it was the 14 guitar built for that day. : : There is more to it than this but again, if you post as much info as you have I’m sure we can date and price the guitar. Post the serial number and model number/name and we can better help you. : : JOE

Anonymous

i was wondering if you could help me out: i own and am trying to find the production year information on a guitar that i have owned for quite some time. it is a gibson epiphone les paul-100 in sunburst. the S/N is as follows: #F6050004 could you provide any insight??? thanks in advance. -kevin long

Anonymous

: : Hi, : : It would be much easier if you posted the serial number then I/we could look at it and provide info for you; however, here are some general guidelines: : : From ’58-’69 hollow body guitars had the serial number on a label inside the guitar, prefexed by the letter "A" plus four digits for the first four years (57 to 60). : : Beginning in 1960 the number was pressed into the back of the headstock. : : Between 1970 and 1983 the Epiphone was manufactured in Japan and the serial numbers became unreliable for dating purposes. Gibson labels were Orange and imported labels were Blue. : : During the 80’s production began in Korea and again serial numbers become unreliable. : : In 1993 the numbers became more reliable, for example: A3 would be 1993 as would A93. : : During the 90’s "SOME" Ephiphones were produced in America by Gibson and they follow Gibson serial number identification rules, for example: YDDDYNNN The first and fifth number is the year of manufacture; the second, third, and fourth would be the day of the year and the last three would be that number guitar of the day. 90023514; this guitar was built on Jan 2 (second day of the year)of 1993 at the Nashville plant (5)and it was the 14 guitar built for that day. : : There is more to it than this but again, if you post as much info as you have I’m sure we can date and price the guitar. Post the serial number and model number/name and we can better help you. : : JOE

Anonymous

I recently bought an epiphone with the serial number ee04013195 and cant seem to fund any other matching serial numbers on the net could some one tell me this is a real epiphone?

Anonymous

Hi, Ive got an epihpone les paul standard serial # 17030629. I bought it in Canada in mid/late 90s. It has an ‘epihpne limited edition’ logo printed on the back of the headstock. Im hving trouble dating it and where it was made. I believe the coulor was ‘limited’ -> its kind of wine red.. Any idea? Thanks Andrew

Anonymous

Let’s try this one. In a pawn shop, Epiphone Les Paul, pretty light weight, black including back of neck, trapezoid inlays in fretboard, Gibson plastic cover over neck rod, serial number I00021948. The serial number is a transparent stick on lable on the back of the headstock. Any idea where and when this was made?

Anonymous

Epiphone Les Paul, pretty light weight, trapezoid inlays in fretboard, Gibson plastic cover over neck rod, serial number s6019628. The serial number is a transparent stick on lable on the back of the headstock. Any idea where and when this was made?

Anonymous

I’m looking at an Epi in a pawn shop and would like to know what its worth, pro’s and cons of model, etc. It is a Gibson Epiphone serial number UO1121932. Thanks for your help.

Anonymous

hi, i have 2 epiphone les pauls i am trying to date. 1. Les paul standard. honey burst. serial number: L6080766 2. les paul 56′ gold top reissue. serial number: U00101898

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.