Epiphone Serials....

Posted by Joe on Wed, 08/07/02 - 15:31:01.

I got an Epiphone Acoustic Guitar from my uncle a few years ago, and I would like to know what year it was made, and perhaps find out if it is worth anything. If anyone knows anything about reading serial numbers, or a way for me to find out some info using my serial/model number, I would appreciate it. Thanks

Related Article:
Epiphone G-400 Pro SG

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Can anyone help me identify

Can anyone help me identify a guitar I've had for about 14 years? I bought it second hand and have no idea whether it's genuine or not.
Gibson Epiphone les paul, plus a stamp on the back that says limited edition. Serial number on the back is U 6072302. The body is a shimmery sparkly gold, almost like it's been covered in glitter. The word epiphone has a nice mother-of-pearl colouring too it, and the tuning pegs are a lvoely jade green colour.
I am toying with the idea of selling itm but now sure how much to ask for it...

PR 715 ASB

Same old question bought in pawn shop number on the sticker 8464. Number stamped on inside neck brace is 806044.. does say made in Japan on sticker ..any ideas?...Thanks Scott

Used guitar

Serial# S99044021 Heritage Cherry Epiphone

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.