Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Radio in my amp

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Is there such a thing as a noise filter that I could plug into my amp and then plug my guitar into the filter? I am getting a radio station signal through my amp. I still get it when I unplug the guitar and just leave the cord plugged in. I don’t get it when a 1/4" jack is plugged in. Only when a cord (I’ve tried 3 high end cords) is plugged in do I get the radio. My electrician is hunting down the RF coming through the AC, but I was wondering if there is something I can plug into the front.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Amp: Eden CXC-212C4

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Is there such a thing as a noise filter that I could plug into my amp and then plug my guitar into the filter? I am getting a radio station signal through my amp. I still get it when I unplug the guitar and just leave the cord plugged in. I don’t get it when a 1/4" jack is plugged in. Only when a cord (I’ve tried 3 high end cords) is plugged in do I get the radio. My electrician is hunting down the RF coming through the AC, but I was wondering if there is something I can plug into the front. : : Thanks, : Jeff : : Amp: Eden CXC-212C4

Anonymous

I had the same thing with my Marshall 5212, if you can, run a ground wire from the ground side of the input jack directly to the ground pin of your A/C cord. This eliminated the radio signals. Good Luck..

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.