Gibson es 175d

Posted by Bojan on Sat, 10/09/04 - 04:32:19.

I have a gibson es-175d with a serial number of 110080 and am trying to figure out is this guitar original or not. Any help would about this guitar be greatly appreciated.

: Thank you.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: nirvana guitar effects

: does anyone care to share with me what exact effects kurt cobain used on songs like smells like teen spirit. thank you in advance

this is an old string, but here we go anyway.
unknown guitars to boss ds-1, to EH small clone, to Mesa .22 pre to crown power amp to marshall cab, and Vox AC30 possibly. there are at least 4 guitar parts in this song counting the solo. listen through headpnones to hear the different parts.

: does anyone care to share with me what exact effects kurt cobain used on songs like smells like teen spirit. thank you in advance

can any one send me the effects for the following songs please.
-smells like teen spirit, come as you are, heart shaped box, rape me, pennyroyal tea, aneurysm, and you know you're righ-

thank you for your time and efforts to help a fellow starting guitarist 2 years now. :)

Re: Gibson es 175d

the serial number points towards a 1963 model. if it seems that old then i would guess it is original.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.