Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Gibson es 175d

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a gibson es-175d with a serial number of 110080 and am trying to figure out is this guitar original or not. Any help would about this guitar be greatly appreciated.

: Thank you.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

the serial number points towards a 1963 model. if it seems that old then i would guess it is original.

Anonymous

can any one send me the effects for the following songs please. -smells like teen spirit, come as you are, heart shaped box, rape me, pennyroyal tea, aneurysm, and you know you’re righ- thank you for your time and efforts to help a fellow starting guitarist 2 years now. 🙂

Anonymous

: does anyone care to share with me what exact effects kurt cobain used on songs like smells like teen spirit. thank you in advance

Anonymous

: does anyone care to share with me what exact effects kurt cobain used on songs like smells like teen spirit. thank you in advance this is an old string, but here we go anyway. unknown guitars to boss ds-1, to EH small clone, to Mesa .22 pre to crown power amp to marshall cab, and Vox AC30 possibly. there are at least 4 guitar parts in this song counting the solo. listen through headpnones to hear the different parts.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.