Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics WANTED: Ibanez Jem 777 – Green

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi all,

I’m looking for one of my axes I used to own. I had a Ibanez Jem 777 in Loch ness green. It was #271 of 777 made. It has Vai’s signature in the back and the front with the #271 on the back with his signature. I’m posting on miscellaneous forums on the net in hopes to find my long lost buddy. haha

Last seen: Mt. Pleasant, MI at Cook’s Music. I traded it for a Fender Telecaster. I called the place but they don’t have the records dating back to the mid 90’s when I sold it.

Any help would be appreciated.
    email: [email protected]

Thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I WANNA DICK TO SUCK!

Anonymous

YOU CAN SUCK MINE, I LOVE THE DICK;)

Anonymous

Hi Shawn, have you found your old Jem? Just wondering. If it’s out there, it will be known. My Dad bought me #518 when I was about 14, and though I have never taken it out it seems that hundreds of people in my area know about it. People I don’t know call me the boy with the greeeeeeen guitar! How’s that for security? It really is a great guitar, by the way. Totally excellent. OK, my dad thinks he knows how to find your axe in Missouri or the Southern USA. Contact guitar collector Tom Wittrock – he’s in your state, and all over the internet. He gets around. Good luck. It’ll be worth it. Andrew Listmayer & Canada’s Strat Man Dwight L.

Anonymous

why would you trade something as awesome as that?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.