Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics 1974 Guild S-100

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a 1974 Guild S-100 electric guitar that I am looking to sell. It is in great condition (was my mom’s) and comes with a Peavey backstage amplifier that is from the same time. Does anyone know the value of this guitar? I don’t know how much I should ask for it.
    Thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

i know its alot later…but i just saw this…it still up for grabs?

Anonymous

interesting, I am actually looking to buy one. If you have pics and are serious about selling it, email me at [email protected] Tyler

Anonymous

You heard that right…he’s a worthless sack of shit

Anonymous

Amy, Take a look at: http://www.gbase.com Your mom plays guitar? Is she married? 🙂 I love my D-50 and just picked up an S-100 at eBay. Take care, Gary : I have a 1974 Guild S-100 electric guitar that I am looking to sell. It is in great condition (was my mom’s) and comes with a Peavey backstage amplifier that is from the same time. Does anyone know the value of this guitar? I don’t know how much I should ask for it. : Thanks

Anonymous

: Amy, : Take a look at: http://www.gbase.com : Your mom plays guitar? Is she married? 🙂 : I love my D-50 and just picked up an S-100 at eBay. : Take care, : Gary : : I have a 1974 Guild S-100 electric guitar that I am looking to sell. It is in great condition (was my mom’s) and comes with a Peavey backstage amplifier that is from the same time. Does anyone know the value of this guitar? I don’t know how much I should ask for it. : : Thanks If this piece is in good shape, you should be able to ask for about $500. I wouldn’t take less than $450 for it at any rate. :o)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.