Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Harmony guitars(stella model)

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

can anyone tell me how to age my Guitar? It is a harmony brand stella model when were they made and do they still make them? Thanks

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

:Can anyone tell me where I can get age & model info on my Harmony? I have pix but don’t know where to send them

Anonymous

: can anyone tell me how to age my Guitar? It is a harmony brand stella model when were they made and do they still make them? Thanks

Anonymous

I’m looking for a new or rebuilt neck for my harmony double cutaway slimline 3 p/u sunburst model with tortoiseshell plastic laminate floating scrratchplate and headstock cover. I’ve had it since new in about 1963(?) It has had a hard professional life but now I want to bring it back to real working condition. A lousy guitar tech in the 70’s broke the truss rod thread, making setting the action impossible. 2 others had a go and botched it completely. Some other techs say it’s beyond salvage. I need some assistance to track down original parts if possible..

Anonymous

I have a Stella, and I want to sell it. How do I know if its a O.S. or a Harmony?? Thanking anyone in advace for your help.

Anonymous

: can anyone tell me how to age my Guitar? It is a harmony brand stella model when were they made and do they still make them? Thanks

Anonymous

look inside the soundhole, there should be a stamp something like F-64 (built in the Fall of ’64) and a model number is stamped inside bottom where neck block is, a # like 2181H918 the H918 means a Harmony model 918, also you can tell the difference of company by the way they displayed the name Stella on peghead, the ‘real’ Stella had a line back from the a

Anonymous

Hey, I own an H732 Harmony guitar. Can’t seem to find anything on the net. What’s the deal? Phil

Anonymous

: Hey, : I own an H732 Harmony guitar. Can’t seem to find anything on the net. What’s the deal? : Phil I too own an H732,and would like to know something about [email protected]

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.