Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Are Valley Guitars any good?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Does anyone know if Valley Brand guitars are a good use of money? Please tell me whats good about them or bad if you know. Send an email to [email protected]. thanx

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Dont know who made it, but it is a cheep guitar that is as well made as a cheep guitar can be. The box top is spruce 3 layer ply. The neck and head are made from seperate hardwood pieces. The machines on the head are of good quality. The fret board is hardwood, and the frets are solid and well spaced. The bridge is hardwood, and propperly placed. The box has good resonance, and is sturdy. However, this guitar should never be strung with steel strings. It can stand up to nylon and is essentially a folk guitar. Steel strings will pull the bridge loose, crack the neck both at the head and at the heal.

Anonymous

I bought a valley guitar for five bucks at a garage sale its a classical acoustic theres no serial numbers or stickers just say valley on it but it sounds like a 150$ to 200$ guitar i cant complain best 5$ i ever spent.

Anonymous

They are the shittest guitars ever hopeless chinese crap waste of money………..

Anonymous

You must have got a bad one or i got lucky cause the one i got at a garage sale for five bucks sounds better than the 150$ fender my brothers got its a classical but for some reason theres no stickers or serial numbers an i know quality sound so not every valley is crap

Anonymous

: Does anyone know if Valley Brand guitars are a good use of money? Please tell me whats good about them or bad if you know. Send an email to [email protected]. thanx Ive bought a valley guitar on ebay and im trying to find out more info on the brand can anyone tell me who makes them the link to davistrading.com takes you to web hosting site

Anonymous

i recently bought a valley guitar for 30 dollars and notice one thing that was really odd with it. it came with steel strings!!! now by the looks of the guitar i’m almost 1000% positive this is not a steel string guitar. so being the curoius person I am put some nylon strings onto it and whata know this guitar is actuly worth the money i spent on it.

Anonymous

i just currently bought a cheap valley guitar for my right handed friends. It doesnt sound as good as some other guitars but is well worth the money. I got mine for $35. I have a 1117 ovation legend and compared to it sounds pretty good. I suggest you go to a local gutiar shop and find a little more expensive guitar. otherwise valley is a good guitar

Anonymous

I don’t see how a working guitar for under $40 could not be worth the money – if it works out u might wanna go for somethin more expensive but they’re an awesome way to start. by the way, you can choose from hundreds of them on ebay for $0.01 with about $35 shipping which is a really good deal

Anonymous

The cheapest place to buy them is Davistrade.com is like the Valley Guitar Capitol of the world, but I think their under construction.Their like $43.00 free shipping, includes strap,tuner (which I don’t need) and extra steel strings, great package deal. I play it on my front when I am sippin back a couple of beers. Everyone thinks I look like Willy Nelson playin my tunes. I also bought a violin that my niece plays as a fiddle. Valley Guitars Are all right with me.

Anonymous

typo on email address on first try. correct this time;. do you know who makes valley guitars and their web site? thanks

Anonymous

: who makes valley guitars? do you know their web site? thanks

Anonymous

Yes, very good for useful money, they have great vintage tone and fast actions. : Does anyone know if Valley Brand guitars are a good use of money? Please tell me whats good about them or bad if you know. Send an email to [email protected]. thanx

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.