Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics canora guitars

• This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Just wanting to know what canora guitars are like- i’m wanting to buy one and not sure what prices or quality to expect, please help. thank you

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

During spring cleaning I came across a Canora guitar and an Italian mandoline. What the hell was my late wife doing while I was at work?! My you, she was a fan of the Sally Ann.

Anonymous

Hey. Today I got a Canora guitar at a second handstore today. and I would just like to know if they have a website? I’ve looked almost everywhere. please help.

Anonymous

: Just wanting to know what canora guitars are like- i’m wanting to buy one and not sure what prices or quality to expect, please help. thank you Posted by emma (from: ) on September 16, 2002 at 04:48:37: Just wanting to know what canora guitars are like- i’m wanting to buy one and not sure what prices or quality to expect, please help. thank you know what canora guitars are like- i’m wanting to buy one and not sure what prices or quality to expect, please help. thank youknow what canora guitars are like- i’m wanting to buy one and not sure what prices or quality to expect, please help. thank yone and not sure what prices or quality to expect, please help.ou Posted by emma (from: ) on September 16 Posted by emma (from: ) on September 16 ——————————————————————————– Follow Ups: Re: canora guitars Chris 16:20:40 12/04/02 (0) Re: canora guitars Perry the Rocker 12:22:40 9/16/02 (1) Re: canora guitars fffffffffweeattrewhgrhwrahrwhrwhwrh 12:14:26 10/30/02 (0) ——————————————————————————– Post a Followup Name: E-Mail: Subject: Comments: : Just wanting to know what canora guitars are like- i’m wanting to buy one and not sure what prices or quality to expect, please help. thank you Posted by emma (from: ) on September 16, 2002 at 04:48:37: Just wanting to know what canora guitars are like- i’m wanting to buy one and not sure what prices or quality to expect, please help. thank you ——————————————————————————– Follow Ups: Re: canora guitars Chris 16:20:40 12/04/02 (0) Re: canora guitars Perry the Rocker 12:22:40 9/16/02 (1) Re: canora guitars fffffffffweeattrewhgrhwrahrwhrwhwrh 12:14:26 10/30/02 (0) ——————————————————————————– Post a Followup Name: E-Mail: Subject: Comments: : Just wanting to know what canora guitars are like- i’m wanting to buy one and not sure what prices or quality to expect, please help. thank you one more thing… FUCK YOU!!!!! rock on billy

Anonymous

well i got a 2nd hand canora quite a time ago and i think it sounds realy nice but that is just my opionion u should go for it

Anonymous

Why would you want a guitar that you don’t know the price or quality of??? Uh, just buy a Dean then.

Anonymous

It ain’t about brand or quality really!
        Some incredible sounds come from the
        Cheapest “crap” if it feels right and magic
        Is created!
        The guitar chooses the guitarist! NOT the
        Other way round.
        Don’t be a jerk or brand freak lammo
        And let the gear choose you.

Anonymous

gggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.