Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics MetallicA – Cunning Stunts video intro tab?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

does anyone know if there’s a tab somewhere for the intro of the cunning stunts video? I looked everywhere and i can’t figure it out myself, grrr i want to play play it badly

please let me know thanks.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

It’s the intro to Bad Seed, so just alter the rhythms accordingly and you’ve got it! : does anyone know if there’s a tab somewhere for the intro of the cunning stunts video? I looked everywhere and i can’t figure it out myself, grrr i want to play play it badly : please let me know thanks.

Anonymous

: does anyone know if there’s a tab somewhere for the intro of the cunning stunts video? I looked everywhere and i can’t figure it out myself, grrr i want to play play it badly : please let me know thanks. I think the intro is Bad Seed(someones told me that i it was Fixxxer to…). But the part that only James play(before Kirk, Jason and Lars joins) I havn´t figure out. Plz help me:)

Anonymous

hey i no where uy can get that tab cuz i got it yesterday its so deadly 2 play

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.