Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Best guitar strings???

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I play in a band that likes to play in drop C tuning. What are the best strings to use? What will give it the fattest sound? I use really heavey dean markley strings. I think they might be for jazz or something. What would you suggest? Thanx.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have an EPIPHONE ACCUSTIC GUITAR AND IM WONDERING WHAT BRAND NAME OR BEST STRINGS I COULD GET TO PUT ON?

Anonymous

I have an Epiphone accoustic guitar and I was wondering what type of strings would work good on this type. Its a TF550 (kind a old) But still in great condition.

Anonymous

: I have an Epiphone accoustic guitar and I was wondering what type of strings would work good on this type. Its a TF550 (kind a old) But still in great condition.

Anonymous

i have a savage guitar and i would like to no witch strings are the best. thanx

Anonymous

: : I have an Epiphone accoustic guitar and I was wondering what type of strings would work good on this type. Its a TF550 (kind a old) But still in great condition.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Follow up… I have been playing for 12 years, and I have always used "super Slinkys" they lasy long, and they sound great.

Anonymous

I have an Epiphone electric. They’re good eh? I use D’addario strings and they work just fine. They make D’addario acoustic strings too. They should be fine.

Anonymous

: I have an EPIPHONE ACCOUSTIC GUITAR AND IM WONDERING WHAT BRAND NAME OR BEST STRINGS I COULD GET TO PUT ON?

Anonymous

GHS BOOMERS definitly for no matter what kind of music you play if your into the more bassy rock tone get a heavier gauge.

Anonymous

: i just tried ernie balls and they are the best as far as i know. Uh, How did Ernie feel about it??

Anonymous

[The body of this post has been lost]

Anonymous

Are peavy strings good for electric guitar?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.