Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics CHARVEL – Six Digit Serial Numbers…

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Did Charvel produce six digit serial number guitars?

Viewing 42 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a charger acoustic electric 6 string serial number 000405 what can 6ou tell me about it. Value. Year made and where

Anonymous

Hi I’d like to know what type of Charvel Jackson. Mod 4 I have and any more info about my guitar

The serial number is :

251358 I bought it around 1990 from a reputable dealer in UK London this ship was callled Holiday Music in London at the time !

TIA

Anonymous

charvel bass guitar serial number c5 00001 ????????

Anonymous

I have a Charvette Model 200SW serial number: 0040104 it’s in Mint condition Sadly I never played it much before family comes along and never got back into it. My girlfriend son who is a guitarist he has 12 guitar was taken back by its beauty and it’s like new I asked him how much I could be worth so he is going to look into it be me. But I have just seen this on the internet so just putting it out there, any advice or best place to look at selling it to a good home please. Cheers

Anonymous

I purchased what i was told was a 2012 San Dimas “Relic of some Sort.” I believe it to be an American, however the “relic” appears to be factory, but nothing says Custom Shop. Serial number is (004932). Wanting any information I can get on this guitar. Thanks.

Anonymous

I have a similar serial number on my Charvel (004877) which I purchased used in the early 1990’s. I’m also trying to learn a bit more about the history of this guitar which is great fun to play and has been a loyal friend for around 30yrs now.

Anonymous

Can anyone help me get any info about the model of my Charvel serial # 295371 and it’s worth.

Anonymous

S.N.001314 stamp in neck cavity reads Apr. 84. Under Charvel motif on the headstock it has made in USA . Any info bout this guitar would be appreciated.

Anonymous

Did you ever figure out your model number /year of your Charvel guitar? Be happy to help if it’s still in question . Would love to see some pics either way. Cheers.

Anonymous

Hi,
        I’m not an expert, but have been learning about all things Charvel for a few years now (thought I only own 1 so far). If you have a few photo’s of the guitar I’d be happy to do a bit of research for you. If you have what I think you do, it is probably a pretty valuable American made Charvel.

Regards,

R

Anonymous

Serial No.001341 on back neck Plate with San Dimas California non recessed floydrose trem,2 Seymour Duncan p/u a 3 way switch with 1volume control . Like to know when and where it was made and it’s $ value .any info much appreciated.

Anonymous

Hello the guitar is white crackle(body and headstock), black toothpaste logo, black with chrome raised fort worth tx bolt-on neck plate,24 frets serial#333853. guitar has a floyd(cant tell if its real or (licensed), and its H/S/S. any info would be great

Anonymous

Plate number 370890 can you give me brief information about that guitar?

Anonymous

I have a Charvel with a serial number just 10 away from yours. Can you send me a picture of your guitar? I can’t seem to identify mine.

-Mike [email protected] 954-328-8097

Anonymous

I have a charvel guitar with Jackson pickups, 3-way, one volume knob, and the bridge says “licensed under floyd rose patents”. The number on the back says 362220. I would like to know the model and year of it. If anyone knows how to identify the model and year using this information it would be greatly appreciated!

Anonymous

Just has CHARVEL by jackson/charvel…it looks older

Anonymous

please information need…
      CJC1218288
      CHILE

Anonymous

I was given a guitar by an old man before he passed away.
      Only serial number I found was 69.1021
      Any clue what I have?

Anonymous

Year/Make /Model of my Charvel
      Serial # 278425
      Made in FortWorth TX

Anonymous

This is a white/white guitar, HSS pickups, chrome plate on the bolt-on neck, on which is stamped “Charvel by Jackson/Charvel.” There’s nothing but the little “r” next to the logo on the headstock. They used Charvel licenses Gotoh tuners. I can’t tell whether this is a decent guitar worth restoring or something worthy of the bin. Any help?

Anonymous

I’ve had a 1986 Jackson Charvel Model 6 for 30 years. The serial # along the tuners is C60XXXX. Can anyone help with the sequence meaning??? THANKS!

Anonymous

This site has some basic info http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/charvel-japan-import-guitars.php#charvel_japan_1986-1991. 1986 Japan made Charvel model 6 should also have kahler tremolo system with brass rollers, most likely one active humbucker (9volt battery installed from the back plate) and two single coil pick ups with jackson covers, three knobs and three toggle on/off switches, sharkfin style fret markers. Don’t know what the 4 X’s are. Usually its a six digit number after the C.

Anonymous

A friend gave me a Charvel guitar. I’m trying to identify what model and year it is.The plate on the neck says Made in Japan, serial number JC10001842, PO Box243, San Dimas, CA USA. It’s made of solid wood I think it’s mahogany. 6 string electric

Anonymous

Have a charvel Jackson hybrid
      354835. Need new mid boost pick up set
      For it.can anyone help with this. Would lime to
      Find complete set pre wired,pick ups and all.

Anonymous

I’m after a bit of info on my Tele te custom
      Bolt on neck with a Tele headstock
      . The neck plate has the raised charvel logo and the 6 digit serial number stamped on a raised plate Serial no 382356

Anonymous

Myserial number is.353292 says its a jackson under the seril number plate.
      Whats it worth?

Anonymous

Guys, do you have any information for a charvette ? I have a 6 digits too, I would like to know if it’s a japanese one or a Korean one ?

thank you !

Anonymous

My brother gave me his charvel he’s had since the 90’s in Hawaii is worth anything and is it real?

Anonymous

my Charvel number 009585 I was told by a music store owner that it is a made in japan model. And it is one of the best ever made. Put some Dimarzios in it and it becomes a super strat. My model is a CX391. I bought it in a pawn shop in 1995. And play it and my 1976 Les Paul custom often. I will never part with either guitar. To me it’s worth thousands. In reality in good shape it’s probably worth 5-600.00.

Anonymous

I have a Charvel Bass guitar, serial number located on the last blind fret reads “C001962” it has 3 Charvel by Jackson/Charvel pickups. The head stock reads Charvel with an “R” not “TM” the rear of the tuning heads say Jackson followed by the “R” and it has no neck plate gasket… I’m at a loss finding where it was made or what model it is.

Anonymous

I have a Charvel with a serial #312130. I’m wondering if anyone can help me identify it? Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

My serial number is 925899 on backplate.Does it mean ?

Anonymous

Mine’s over 20 yrs old, bolt on neck, fire crackle finish,
      Six digits on a beautiful Fort Worth, Texas nameplate.
      P.O. Box 2344, 76113!
      Serial number is 328577!
      I wanna know why it’s so significant!

Anonymous

So I’ve done a bit of research, and it seems that the Charvel guitars with ‘Ft. Worth, Texas’ on the neck plate are actually Japanese imports.

To help you identify your Jackson / Charvel, use the following information: If you have a San Dimas California or Ontario California neckplate and, or have a “MADE IN USA” logo on the headstock, you have a USA MADE guitar. If you have a Ft.Worth Texas neckplate, or you have a neckplate that simply says Jackson / Charvel, you do NOT have a USA MADE guitar. However, there are a few rare pre-production, VERY SMALL CHARVEL LOGO’S that will also have a blank neckplate that are indeed USA MADE. Unfortunately there are a few people bootlegging this logo and selling the guitar’s as REAL Charvel’s so be careful.(Keep in mind these are very rare and before purchasing one get a second opinion)!

Anonymous

Need to know what model this is. It has been repainted including the headstock. The serial # is 338827. The neck pick up is at a slant and is single.tree The bridge is at its standard position humbucker both jackson. It has. 22 fret. Dot inlays. Crime licence Floyd rose by jackson. No cut out for the floyd rose. 1 knob and one switch. I’ve been all over the web trying to identify it but no luck thus far. Please can some one help me.

Anonymous

like to know what year this is from serial is 000840, anyone that could help, i’d appreciate it

Anonymous

I have a Charvel Guitar Red that was given to my son and the only thing that I know is that it use to hang on the wall at a Sticky Fingers restaurant in Savannah Ga but I can’t remember whose picture it hung beside. The serial number on it is 256312, Fort Worth TX and I am pretty sure it is a Japan made, from my research I believe it is a 1987 Model 2 but can not find the serial number any where or anything else about it. How else can you find the history on a guitar? We are wanting to sell it but I don’t want to ask to much or to little.

Anonymous

Need to know how much this guitar is worth the number are 247193 them it also says p.o.box 234 Fort Worth TX 76113 U.S.A

Anonymous

Mine says 338639. Pretty sure I bought it around 1988-89.

Anonymous

i have a serial n. 354885 charvel…. cant find out if its USA or JP

Anonymous

I understand the part about the 6 digit bolt on neck being a Jap. important. My guitar has the Ft. Worth plate and the # is 231509 it has 1 double coil pickup and only a volume knob no tone control it has the original locking system and tremolo. I am just trying to find out the model # and the year it was made. Any info you can help me with is greatly appreciated. Thank You Jeff

Anonymous

Mine has 013393 for serial number on the back plate. Is is a real one?

Anonymous

I also have two 00 as my first two digits of six humm

Anonymous

I own (And LOVE) a Charvel with the Serial Number 289304. It is a strat style body with two humbuckers and a JT-6 Trem. Can’t find model # anywhere. What do I own? Thanks.

Anonymous

: Did Charvel produce six digit serial number guitars? I can say with certainty that they did as I own a cream white 22 fret bolt on neck serial number 950824.

Anonymous

mine is a te custom w/ 378561 what can you tell me?

Anonymous

: Did Charvel produce six digit serial number guitars? Yeah Mines a six digit chravel. Made in Fort Worth Texas

Anonymous

I own this two charvel guitars, these are the serial numbers, 346622 and 371557. I would like to know infos on pick ups, and if how much are they worth.

Anonymous

Wow…. I have 346553….I feel it is Ontario…

Anonymous

Yes, mine has a six digit number. As far as I know the 6 digit #’s were used on Japanese imports even though the neck plate says Fort Worth, Texas. Jap neck through models had the serial number after the last fret on the fretboard. Hope this helps.

Anonymous

Hi, my Charvel/Jackson has the backwards headstock with a single/humbucker config. and a 5-way selector switch. Are thes guitars any good & does anybody know what king of pickups are in them? Thanks, BC

Anonymous

I have a six digit charvel with the name plate on the back of the guitar it’s a bolt on neck. Is it Jap? : Yes, mine has a six digit number. As far as I know the 6 digit #’s were used on Japanese imports even though the neck plate says Fort Worth, Texas. Jap neck through models had the serial number after the last fret on the fretboard. Hope this helps.

Anonymous

: I have a six digit charvel with the name plate on the back of the guitar it’s a bolt on neck. Is it Jap? serialnumber:281185 what model is ot,it has 2 jackson single coils and 1 umnb,a jackson floyd rose licensed tremolo : Yes, mine has a six digit number. As far as I know the 6 digit #’s were used on Japanese imports even though the neck plate says Fort Worth, Texas. Jap neck through models had the serial number after the last fret on the fretboard. Hope this helps.

Anonymous

: Did Charvel produce six digit serial number guitars? My Charvel/ Jackson has six digits 239578

Anonymous

: : My Charvel/ Jackson has six digits, 213573 Is this an American or Japinise Jackson?

Anonymous

: : Did Charvel produce six digit serial number guitars? : : My Charvel/ Jackson has six digits 239578 I got also a six digit serial in my Charvel 371466 I bought it from Kemi, Finland about 7 years ago.

Anonymous

mine is 338902… charvel/jackson USA…

Anonymous

bolt on, active pickups by jackson shaler inside, HH S S and one selector 5 positions, white slightly fading to yellow. I’m getting mad to realize what model is it. big logo. forth roth TX 76113 bought in 1989 in Italy. I remember the seller 34 years ago.. he sayd it was made with canadian woods but I have no idea if it is true.

Viewing 42 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.