Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics PLEASE HELP with a ZOOM EXPRESSION PEDAL

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’m looking for the zoom FP01 or FP02 wiring. I’d like to know which is the original zoom’s pot value (example 100K). Is it Linear or logaritmic?
    If any of you has this inut please take a look at the pot and write me.
    Thanks, Agustin

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I’ construct a pedal with 200k LIN and a very result !!! If use a LOG pot a comportament is a curve ( With LIN pot a comportament the efect is crescent !!! \ Enjoy : I’m looking for the zoom FP01 or FP02 wiring. I’d like to know which is the original zoom’s pot value (example 100K). Is it Linear or logaritmic? : If any of you has this inut please take a look at the pot and write me. : Thanks, Agustín

Anonymous

230k log : I’m looking for the zoom FP01 or FP02 wiring. I’d like to know which is the original zoom’s pot value (example 100K). Is it Linear or logaritmic? : If any of you has this inut please take a look at the pot and write me. : Thanks, Agustín

Anonymous

Thanks man… Best regards for you : 230k : log : : I’m looking for the zoom FP01 or FP02 wiring. I’d like to know which is the original zoom’s pot value (example 100K). Is it Linear or logaritmic? : : If any of you has this inut please take a look at the pot and write me. : : Thanks, Agustín

Anonymous

Pls help me to find a cheap zoom expression pedal Thank you very much……

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.