Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Who knows the brand of my guitar?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’m a guitarist in need of some help, I would really appreciate it a lot if someone could help me out!

Two years ago I bought myself a guitar without knowing the brand. In the store they couldn’t tell me either, they only knew it was Japanese and handcrafted in the 70’s. I liked the sound a lot and it wasn’t very important to me what brand it was.

But now one of the switches is acting up and I’m searching for an electrical plan so I’ll be able to repair the guitar. I already found a similar switch but I still need to know how to solder the wires.

If you would like to help me I can send a photo of the guitar and the logo. Here’s some info on the guitar:

The neck doesn’t stop at the elements, it runs underneath them and straight trough the body. (It gives the sound a very deep bass tone.) There are two humbuckers, four turnknobs ( or do you call them pot-meters?) and two 5 way switches. (there’s a wide range of sounds, you can even switch in or out phase)
    There are two colours in the guitar: light & dark brown. The logo looks like two w’s tangled in each other.

Thank you for reading this

Kind greetings,
    Kristoff from Belgium

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I hope there is someone who can help me identify the brand and make of my old guitar. it was my grandfathers. My grandmother gave it to me after he passed away. She also passed away. There is nobody left in my family that has any knowledge of it. I do know he had it before i was born, before 1961. I’ve searched every where. music stores etc…. its a ele. archtop 6string \single cutout\f holes and these letters stamped inside 4H, K1528982 and B8982 also it has a volume and tone control mounted on the pickguard. i can send some pictures if need be.

Anonymous

: I’m a guitarist in need of some help, I would really appreciate it a lot if someone could help me out! Send a picture.

Anonymous

Send me a pic… kinda curious As to the switch just wire it like the one you remove. : I’m a guitarist in need of some help, I would really appreciate it a lot if someone could help me out! : Two years ago I bought myself a guitar without knowing the brand. In the store they couldn’t tell me either, they only knew it was Japanese and handcrafted in the 70’s. I liked the sound a lot and it wasn’t very important to me what brand it was. : But now one of the switches is acting up and I’m searching for an electrical plan so I’ll be able to repair the guitar. I already found a similar switch but I still need to know how to solder the wires. : If you would like to help me I can send a photo of the guitar and the logo. Here’s some info on the guitar: : The neck doesn’t stop at the elements, it runs underneath them and straight trough the body. (It gives the sound a very deep bass tone.) There are two humbuckers, four turnknobs ( or do you call them pot-meters?) and two 5 way switches. (there’s a wide range of sounds, you can even switch in or out phase) : There are two colours in the guitar: light & dark brown. The logo looks like two w’s tangled in each other. : Thank you for reading this : Kind greetings, : Kristoff from Belgium

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.