Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Looking for Fender Bronco

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I stupidly sold my late 60’s Fender Bronco Guitar, candy apple red, in the mid 70’s in order to buy a wha-wha pedal.(what a moron I was…….)
    Although this guitar is said to be a "cheap" student fender guitar, I really loved the action and feel of it and would love to find one for sale, with all the parts etc. Anyone have one out there?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

:i have one not for sale, i just want to know the value

Anonymous

hi…i have a 1967 fender bronco amp, which was originally sold as a package with the bronco guitar…it’s silverface with a new jensen speaker in it…the amp is in perfect condition…i’m selling it for $400 if you’re interested…thanks…my email address is [email protected]

Anonymous

: I stupidly sold my late 60’s Fender Bronco Guitar, candy apple red, in the mid 70’s in order to buy a wha-wha pedal.(what a moron I was…….) : Although this guitar is said to be a "cheap" student fender guitar, I really loved the action and feel of it and would love to find one for sale, with all the parts etc. Anyone have one out there? Yep, I sure do. I have a 1967 Fender Bronco that I just bought for $750. I have to agree with you on the action. It’s every bit as good as a strat or tele. That was a very expensive wa-wa pedal! I’ll sell you mine if you want. I have way too many guitars and I’m going on vacation to Iraq. Later, Marty

Anonymous

i have a working (great condition) 1962 candy apply red fender bronco still looking

Anonymous

: : I have an off-white 1962 Fender Bronco(guitar). It’s in good condition, but the paint is cracked in some places. playable.

Anonymous

i have a 1968 red fender bronco that looks practically NEW, WITH ORIGINAL 1967 SALES TAG and original tremolo bar. with case. i’m located in chicago and was just about to put it in the classifieds. selling price $460.

Anonymous

Hi Tom, I have a black fender bronco. I believe it’s a 78. It plays good. I’ve recorded with it and it sounds great. Cosmetically there are scratches and there is a little crack on the pickguard. Also one of the bridge saddles is cracked and held together by tape. I’m still thinking about selling it or not. Let me know if you are interested! Take care, Mel

Anonymous

Do you still have the product and looking to sell?
        Please email back thanks in advance

Anonymous

: I stupidly sold my late 60’s Fender Bronco Guitar, candy apple red, in the mid 70’s in order to buy a wha-wha pedal.(what a moron I was…….) : Although this guitar is said to be a "cheap" student fender guitar, I really loved the action and feel of it and would love to find one for sale, with all the parts etc. Anyone have one out there? Hi, I have a 1968 fender bronco ( red ) with case. I will sell for $500.00 plus shipping. It is in very good shape . could email pictures on request if you are interested . thanks .

Anonymous

I have a 1968 Fender Bronco for sale. has all parts in case. Sweet guitar, but need to sell. $500.00 C-apple red, back has paint scratched off but very little

Anonymous

Hi Tom: How much are you willing to spend – assuming good condition – with and without case? Good luck – Ray

Anonymous

I have a Fender Bronco, great condition, everything works perfect. email me if interested.

Anonymous

I have a red ’67, pretty good condition. hhmm?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.