Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics jagstang wiring diagram

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 20 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

that’s it…can any one help me locate a wiring schematic for a fender jagstang. I’ve got one that has been rudely dealt with and I want to restore it to its original condition… thanks in advance

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

hey man, where did you find a jag stang , im looking for a electric blue one, for a wile, where u at. im in las vegas, nv, and cant find one. it would be cool if u could help.

Anonymous

: hey man, where did you find a jag stang , im looking for a electric blue one, for a wile, where u at. im in las vegas, nv, and cant find one. it would be cool if u could help. I bought one in ’96 when they were new. I hate to disappoint you but they are japan made pieces of shit made to cah in on Kurt.

Anonymous

: that’s it…can any one help me locate a wiring schematic for a fender jagstang. I’ve got one that has been rudely dealt with and I want to restore it to its original condition… thanks in advance This is where you find it: http://www.jag-stang.com/dcforum/DCForumID8/686.html#1

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.