Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Suzuki Threes guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have looked all over for some help trying to find out how old this guitar is.Ran into many dead-ends and one pompas over beaaring dude. Thanks Rich

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

My dad got his in the states 30-35 years. its a great guitar, sounds amazing, and plays very smooth.

Anonymous

: I have looked all over for some help trying to find out how old this guitar is.Ran into many dead-ends and one pompas over beaaring dude. Thanks Rich I too have been trying to find info on my guitar purchased in 1971. It is a Suzuki threes.

Anonymous

I realize this thread is a couple years old, but it came up when I googled Suzuki Three S, so others with the same questions about these guitars may wind up here. I bought a new 6 string Suzuki Three S in a guitar shop in Yokosuka, Japan in 1982. If I remember right it cost me the Yen equivolant of about $125.00. Not an expensive instrument, but a good one. It has served me well (I still own it), it keeps its tune, the neck nevere warped and the sound has mellowed with age (either that or my hearing is starting to go). I do not believe Suzuki ever exported these instruments to the States. They were made by the Suzuki Violin company in Nagoya, Japan. I do not know if they are still in production, but I would assume so, as the Suzuki violin co. is still around. They were established, by the way, in 1887. And, yes, it is the same Suzuki as the famous violin learning method. If anybody reads th9is, drop me an e-mail and let me know.\ Kerry Tiller : : I have looked all over for some help trying to find out how old this guitar is.Ran into many dead-ends and one pompas over beaaring dude. Thanks Rich : I too have been trying to find info on my guitar purchased in 1971. It is a Suzuki threes.

Anonymous

Hey dude i got this Three S Guitar of mine Est. 1886 and it still rocks until now…..I’ve had this for 31 years now not to mention long before i came to this earth its already my fathers guitar.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.