how much is my bass worth?

Posted by Paul on Fri, 10/18/02 - 17:20:11.
Advertisement

i bought a peavey milestone 4 two years ago for 250 dollars. its in really good shape except it is missing the tone knob. Can anyone please tell me how much it is worth? thanks a bunch

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

...and worth every penny!

$125.00 quick sale - about $175.00 max

Re:How much is my guitar worth

:I have an original 1937 Rickenbacher steel lab slide guitar, with a horshoe pick-up. It was made on August, 10 / 1937. Do you have an Idea what it would be worth. Please E-mail me back. Thanks. Jim.

Re:How much is my guitar worth

: :I have Giannini made in Brazil, in great shape, My guess is that it is 30 years old. I also have a Washburn made out of curley maple, model number is EA208DL, it is in perfect condition.
Thanks. Phil Cuti

Re: how much is my bass worth?

I bought a 1963 Gibson EB3 SG style bass (it is orig. I've checked the serial #) Can anyone help me figure out waht this thin is worth?

how much is my bass worth?

: I inherited a Gibson Les Paul Bass which from the 70's. Can anyone tell me how much it is worth today?

i have a peavey milestone in beatiful condition and i bought it new and i bought it new abot six months ago it has no sctratches or chips

: i have a peavey milestone in beatiful condition and i bought it new about six months ago, it has no sctratches or chips.

what is my Bass worth??

I have a 1963 Gibson Bass that i have had since 1975,,,, i cant find a picture of it on any Gibson web site. its dark maroon and has 2 knobs, vol-tone, and 2 off/on switches, and 2 pickups. the serial# is 133296,,,,,, can anybody help? ,,,,,,, a local music dealer told my father 10yrs ago it was worth 5,000. Thanks for any info!!!!!

bass value

What is the value of a 30 year old Valley Arts custom bass w/ graphite neck, gold plated Schaller Keys, Badass bridge, Seymore Duncan p/u
in good shape (only played for 4 years then stored)? Original price of $2100, have the receipt and serial number. The company was sold to Gibson. Ron

Yamaha Acoustic electric APX-10

What is the value of my 30 year old Yamaha Acoustic Electric ApX-10? Original retail was about $1500. Ron

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.