how much is my bass worth?

Posted by Paul on Fri, 10/18/02 - 17:20:11.

i bought a peavey milestone 4 two years ago for 250 dollars. its in really good shape except it is missing the tone knob. Can anyone please tell me how much it is worth? thanks a bunch

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

...and worth every penny!

$125.00 quick sale - about $175.00 max

Re:How much is my guitar worth

:I have an original 1937 Rickenbacher steel lab slide guitar, with a horshoe pick-up. It was made on August, 10 / 1937. Do you have an Idea what it would be worth. Please E-mail me back. Thanks. Jim.

Re:How much is my guitar worth

: :I have Giannini made in Brazil, in great shape, My guess is that it is 30 years old. I also have a Washburn made out of curley maple, model number is EA208DL, it is in perfect condition.
Thanks. Phil Cuti

Re: how much is my bass worth?

I bought a 1963 Gibson EB3 SG style bass (it is orig. I've checked the serial #) Can anyone help me figure out waht this thin is worth?

how much is my bass worth?

: I inherited a Gibson Les Paul Bass which from the 70's. Can anyone tell me how much it is worth today?

i have a peavey milestone in beatiful condition and i bought it new and i bought it new abot six months ago it has no sctratches or chips

: i have a peavey milestone in beatiful condition and i bought it new about six months ago, it has no sctratches or chips.

what is my Bass worth??

I have a 1963 Gibson Bass that i have had since 1975,,,, i cant find a picture of it on any Gibson web site. its dark maroon and has 2 knobs, vol-tone, and 2 off/on switches, and 2 pickups. the serial# is 133296,,,,,, can anybody help? ,,,,,,, a local music dealer told my father 10yrs ago it was worth 5,000. Thanks for any info!!!!!

bass value

What is the value of a 30 year old Valley Arts custom bass w/ graphite neck, gold plated Schaller Keys, Badass bridge, Seymore Duncan p/u
in good shape (only played for 4 years then stored)? Original price of $2100, have the receipt and serial number. The company was sold to Gibson. Ron

Yamaha Acoustic electric APX-10

What is the value of my 30 year old Yamaha Acoustic Electric ApX-10? Original retail was about $1500. Ron

Gibson Bass Guitar

I have a Gibson Bass Guitar I believe it was made in 1965 ... It is a G02 With a Serial Number of 326385 ... It is in very nice condition... It is Red with 2 Feeds... With the case .. That is nice but not perferct condition... Would like to know the value

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.