Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics 1952 Les Paul Model Goldtop

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I would really appreciate an honest idea of price or appraisal before I put this up on ebay. Excellent condition, no serial so had to be one of 1100 built in 52′. Trapeze tailpiece, no plastic ring around toggle, original hot pink case, original everything. Owned by recording artist Billy Vaughn.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

If you believe it is genuine go to http://www.gruhn.com/ Gruhn is the authority on vintage Gibsons. Others may lowball you in order to obtain it for themselves.

Anonymous

Guitar is in good condition with wonderful sound and no visible cracks. Wondering about fair sale value?!

Anonymous

: Guitar is in good condition with wonderful sound and no visible cracks. Wondering : about fair sale value?!

Anonymous

According to the the book, "Gibson Electrics – The Classic Years" by A.R. Duchossoir, at least one batch of the dual-pickup ES-125D was made in 1957. Why do you believe it was made in ’47? I’d be interested in knowing the value, as well.

Anonymous

Can you tell me the value of this guitar

Anonymous

: According to the the book, "Gibson Electrics – The Classic Years" by A.R. Duchossoir, at least one batch of the dual-pickup ES-125D was made in 1957. Why do you believe it was made in ’47? I’d be interested in knowing the value, as well.

Anonymous

i just won an autographed gibson hank williams jr monday nite football guitar.i wasnt told its worth only that it was the most expensive of the 3 they were giving away.

Anonymous

My friend recently obtained a 1950’s fender acoustic guitar, and we were just curious as to the origin, year, and appraisel value. The guitar is in excellent condition, and the sticker inside reads….model#F-65, serial#F7924265. We would appreciate any help you can give us in our quest for the truth. Thank- you for your time, and we look forward to your response. Sincerely, Rachael Mottola

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.