Yamaha G50-112 amp

Posted by Greg.Vidito on Fri, 11/01/02 - 11:52:44.

Looking for reverb and distortion parts. The amp is
early 80's and has a bell clear sound. But reverb and distortion are not working

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Yamaha G50-112 amp

I have a g50-112 II that i am looking to sell if you are interested

I'm looking for a G50-112.

I have one in full operating conditions. Please let me know if you are interested.
regards

How much would you sell it for? I am interested in purchasing one.

hey...maybe the reverberation is still working, but there might be a problem with the input jacks to the circuitboard of the amplifier.I've unplugged the jacks on the rear side from amp(from-to-reverb jacks), cut the wires and soldered directly to the circuitboard. The reverb is from "accutronics" company ! It sucks...This is the most famous reverberation unit, which is used also in Fenders, Marshalls, Peaveys, Ampegs, Boogies etc.. Check out the accutronics web site. But for dist channel, I think it is poor...not a good sound...if you hear ant dist sound, it might be the original tone from this amp :)

: Looking for reverb and distortion parts. The amp is
: early 80's and has a bell clear sound. But reverb and distortion are not working

Sorry that I can't help you with parts, but maybe you can help me. I have an entire working amp chassis (complete). Somebody mounted it into an old Marshall head box years ago and lost interest in it, so it layed around unused for most of it's life until a friend offered it to me as an alternative to throwing it away. It looks brand new so I want to restore it as best I can. I need dimensions for the box and ratings for the speaker etc.
If you can help it is much appreciated. Thanks

I have the exact amp in perfect working order for sale. Let me know if your interested.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.