Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Yamaha G50-112 amp

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Looking for reverb and distortion parts. The amp is
    early 80’s and has a bell clear sound. But reverb and distortion are not working

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have the exact amp in perfect working order for sale. Let me know if your interested.

Anonymous

: Looking for reverb and distortion parts. The amp is : early 80’s and has a bell clear sound. But reverb and distortion are not working Sorry that I can’t help you with parts, but maybe you can help me. I have an entire working amp chassis (complete). Somebody mounted it into an old Marshall head box years ago and lost interest in it, so it layed around unused for most of it’s life until a friend offered it to me as an alternative to throwing it away. It looks brand new so I want to restore it as best I can. I need dimensions for the box and ratings for the speaker etc. If you can help it is much appreciated. Thanks

Anonymous

hey…maybe the reverberation is still working, but there might be a problem with the input jacks to the circuitboard of the amplifier.I’ve unplugged the jacks on the rear side from amp(from-to-reverb jacks), cut the wires and soldered directly to the circuitboard. The reverb is from "accutronics" company ! It sucks…This is the most famous reverberation unit, which is used also in Fenders, Marshalls, Peaveys, Ampegs, Boogies etc.. Check out the accutronics web site. But for dist channel, I think it is poor…not a good sound…if you hear ant dist sound, it might be the original tone from this amp 🙂

Anonymous

I have a g50-112 II that i am looking to sell if you are interested

Anonymous

How much would you sell it for? I am interested in purchasing one.

Anonymous

I’m looking for a G50-112.

Anonymous

I have one in full operating conditions. Please let me know if you are interested. regards

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.