Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics CMI Melody Maker Copy

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a copy of a Gibson Melody Maker, which has CMI on the head. It has a double cut-away and 2 single coil pickups. It has a selector switch, with 2 volume and 2 tone controls. I bought the guitar new from a shop in Shaftsbury Avenue (London) in 1976 for £80. Does anyone know anything about the manufacturer or what the instrument would be worth today?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I have a copy of a Gibson Melody Maker, which has CMI on the head. It has a double cut-away and 2 single coil pickups. It has a selector switch, with 2 volume and 2 tone controls. I bought the guitar new from a shop in Shaftsbury Avenue (London) in 1976 for £80. Does anyone know anything about the manufacturer or what the instrument would be worth today?

Anonymous

: : I have a copy of a Gibson Melody Maker, which has CMI on the head. It has a double cut-away and 2 single coil pickups. It has a selector switch, with 2 volume and 2 tone controls. I bought the guitar new from a shop in Shaftsbury Avenue (London) in 1976 for £80. Does anyone know anything about the manufacturer or what the instrument would be worth today? Follow up from Joe CMI stands for Cleartone Musical Instruments, origianally made in UK and then made in Japan in the 70’s, check out the Guitar Guru (put in a Google Search)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.