The B-stock...?

Posted by Hmm on Wed, 11/06/02 - 11:30:42.

What does it mean B-stosk?
Does it mean that the guitar is tuned-6th string is B,5th...?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: The B-stock...?

It means BAD-Stock, as in second rate, usually cuz of manafacturing/finish defects, so B-Stock is alot cheaper.

: What does it mean B-stosk?
: Does it mean that the guitar is tuned-6th string is B,5th...?

Even if my native language was EBONICS, I would still know " a lot " is 2 words.

get over it, mate.

: Even if my native language was EBONICS, I would still know " a lot " is 2 words.

thats y youre a spellchecker and knota guitarist, are u so lame all u do is spell chek ???

what a pathethic life it must be, but I have at least given you something to do, correct my subject line and post it 100 times while saying to yourself 'I am pathetic", alway happy to help out someone here, even if they don't play.

: Even if my native language was EBONICS, I would still know " a lot " is 2 words.

: What does it mean B-stosk?
: Does it mean that the guitar is tuned-6th string is B,5th...?

Contrary to the cunning linguists above, b-stock means 'blemished stock'. Somewhat like buying 'irregular' clothing, b-stock are items with an imperfection of some sort, ie. finish is flawed, dent in the body, etc.. You can sometimes get some great deals on things that way. Only buy b-stock from reputable dealers though. One would want to be able to return what one cannot abide with! Good shopping!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.