Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics The B-stock…?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

What does it mean B-stosk?
    Does it mean that the guitar is tuned-6th string is B,5th…?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: What does it mean B-stosk? : Does it mean that the guitar is tuned-6th string is B,5th…? Contrary to the cunning linguists above, b-stock means ‘blemished stock’. Somewhat like buying ‘irregular’ clothing, b-stock are items with an imperfection of some sort, ie. finish is flawed, dent in the body, etc.. You can sometimes get some great deals on things that way. Only buy b-stock from reputable dealers though. One would want to be able to return what one cannot abide with! Good shopping!

Anonymous

It means BAD-Stock, as in second rate, usually cuz of manafacturing/finish defects, so B-Stock is alot cheaper. : What does it mean B-stosk? : Does it mean that the guitar is tuned-6th string is B,5th…?

Anonymous

Even if my native language was EBONICS, I would still know " a lot " is 2 words.

Anonymous

what a pathethic life it must be, but I have at least given you something to do, correct my subject line and post it 100 times while saying to yourself ‘I am pathetic", alway happy to help out someone here, even if they don’t play. : Even if my native language was EBONICS, I would still know " a lot " is 2 words.

Anonymous

get over it, mate. : Even if my native language was EBONICS, I would still know " a lot " is 2 words.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.