Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Yamaha APX-10

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

This guitar is about 10 years old I guess.I wonder what type of APX-10 it is.It is steel-stringed and got
    some kind of "stereo"-switch were you can put 3 strings
    to the left speaker and 3 to the right one. You can
    Either do it E,A,D and GHE or EDH and AGE.
    There is normal-mode to of course.Treble Bass and Volume-knobs can be pressed and locked inside the
    guitar.Wich model is this Apx-10 A, Apx-10 B,N…..
    If sombody knows let me know
    Thank u

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: This guitar is about 10 years old I guess.I wonder what type of APX-10 it is.It is steel-stringed and got : some kind of "stereo"-switch were you can put 3 strings : to the left speaker and 3 to the right one. You can : Either do it E,A,D and GHE or EDH and AGE. : There is normal-mode to of course.Treble Bass and Volume-knobs can be pressed and locked inside the : guitar.Wich model is this Apx-10 A, Apx-10 B,N….. : If sombody knows let me know : Thank u : Followup: Lars, that’s a cool guitar. I thought somebody who might have one, could give you a hand. I only know of 3 APX-10 models or 10 years ago. The APX10C, with C represesenting "cutaway" was the one that came in Sunburst, Black or Red finishes. They had a spruce top, possibly sycamore back & sides. The CT model had rosewood back & sides, also a dreadnought size. The CN was classic style in natural finish. I must thank Yamaha’s contribution to my personal data on their "older" instruments. Strat Man Dwight

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.