Does somebody know CHESTER guitars?

Posted by Tim on Sat, 11/09/02 - 13:05:03.

I wonna buy an electric guitar and I saw one, a chester. But I don't find any information about chester guitars. Does some-one know it? Do I have to buy it, or would I make a mistake by doing that? Please, help me!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Does somebody know CHESTER guitars?

: I wonna buy an electric guitar and I saw one, a chester. But I don't find any information about chester guitars. Does some-one know it? Do I have to buy it, or would I make a mistake by doing that? Please, help me!

i have bought a cester accoustic guitar for about 300euro and its one of the best guitars ive played
its sound is really amazing try it out and buy that guitar

I know Chester Guitars

I've just brought a chester electric guitar today. They are German built guitars of a brilliant quality. They give a very clear sound. Chester also make decent amps. There well worth getting as there price is very resnoble. I have not seen any ov the internet though. Has anyone else?

Re: I know Chester Guitars

i had chester el guitar and i can tell you its realy good guitar.chester and squier are the best copyes of fender.squier is made from better wood but the sound is same.and no i didnt saw chester guitars on net but isaw squier site.

Re: yes buy it

: : hi i bought a chester bass guitar a cuople of months ago and i think it has good sound, it is easy to use, and also it is great for a beginner bassest

I have a chester, it's a good guitar, it gives a very nice clear sound.
You have to buy it, it's a really good guitar!!

donĀ“t buy it

you do a enormus mistake if you buy it, the electric guitar from chester sucks, but the accustik is very good

.: I have a chester guitar :.

Yes I think it's a quite good guitar, but fender is much better.I didn't find chesters homepage.

Chester Guitar

I have a old Chester Guitar 1980 hollow body It's a very nice guitar. The sound is very clean!!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.