Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics The Original Slide Guitar Clip

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi you slide guitar players. I have an invention that
    will keep your slide at your fingertips. You will never lose it
    again and you will love it. It costs only @9.95, and that includes
    shipping. If you want to try it out e-mail us at this address, tell us
    how many you want and we will ship it out.
    You’re gonna love it

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Ya got a pic or site w/info ?? Don’t get how "an invention" can be original. but hey if you are sending them out to try I’ll take one. : Hi you slide guitar players. I have an invention that : will keep your slide at your fingertips. You will never lose it : again and you will love it. It costs only @9.95, and that includes : shipping. If you want to try it out e-mail us at this address, tell us : how many you want and we will ship it out. : You’re gonna love it

Anonymous

the site will be http://www.theslideclip.com it will be available in a few days from today, nov 16th. let me know what you think isn’t original, the patent office thought it was original. : Ya got a pic or site w/info ?? : Don’t get how "an invention" can be original. but hey if you are sending them out to try I’ll take one. : : Hi you slide guitar players. I have an invention that : : will keep your slide at your fingertips. You will never lose it : : again and you will love it. It costs only @9.95, and that includes : : shipping. If you want to try it out e-mail us at this address, tell us : : how many you want and we will ship it out. : : You’re gonna love it

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.