Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Voxton X215 Guitar

• This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Was handed down a oxton X215 Guitar, in ver good condition and would like to fine anyting at all out about this……. serial #1805031… Any Info would help…. also have pic of it if interested – also looking for pickguard

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I bought a Voxton semi-hollow X215 at a pawn shop some 6 o r7 years ago, when I spotted it I knew I had to have it even though I knew nothing about it I paid a little over 200 dollars. I’ve spent much time researching about it. I’m a jazz guy so I like the big body hollow body design. After close inspection I cant find any serial numbers whatsoever in fact I see no numbers at all. What is diffinately known is that it is a Voxton for sure because of the headstock. It’s not too playable because the frets a worn down but I’m gonna replace that. The neck is absolutely awesome, it has low action and is very straight. The electronics work but the hardware is toast too. The guitar looks to be made very well, very solidly put together it’s made I figure around ’69 ’70 that’s the diffinate time period. The finish is still stunning after 48 or 50 years. It looks expensive even by today’s standards. Of course it’s not a real Gibson 175 or L5 or nothing like that. but with some upgrades like new pickups, pots and hardware I’m sure it will sound great. I’m not keeping it original because what iv’e read it’s not collectable or valuable however, I like the rarity and the oddness of it all. it’s not something you see walking into a music store or at a gig. I managed to record with it even in its current state needless to say I was pleased and surprised how it sounded and played. It proved without a doubt that with some upgrades it’s a keeper.

Anonymous

I recently acquired a voxton 12 string guitar Model # x204 ser # 1968914 Could you please give me the history on this model and around about price it might be worth in excellent condition? Thank You Robert Coyle : Was handed down a oxton X215 Guitar, in ver good condition and would like to fine anyting at all out about this……. serial #1805031… Any Info would help…. also have pic of it if interested – also looking for pickguard

Anonymous

: Was handed down a oxton X215 Guitar, in ver good condition and would like to fine anyting at all out about this……. serial #1805031… Any Info would help…. also have picture of it if interested – also looking for pickguard

Anonymous

: : Was handed down a Voxton X215 Guitar, in very good condition and would like to find anyting at all out about this……. serial #1805031… Any Info would help…. also have picture of it if interested – also looking for pickguard

Anonymous

: : : Was handed down a Voxton X215 Guitar, in very good condition and would like to find anyting at all out about this……. serial #1805031… Any Info would help…. also have picture of it if interested – also looking for pickguard

Anonymous

: : : : Was handed down a Voxton X215 Guitar, in very good condition and would like to find anyting at all out about this……. serial #1805031… Any Info would help…. also have picture of it if interested – also looking for pickguard Hello; I’ve had one of these for 20 years; bought it for 30 bucks without a bridge or strings…and the neck had been broken off at one point (not a savvy shopper). Still have it with the pickguard, by the way. I’m also looking for info. on this thing. If you have any by now I’d be very grateful. -Mark.

Anonymous

The magic # is…. 500 Only 497 more and you will get a response! : : : Was handed down a Voxton X215 Guitar, in very good condition and would like to find anyting at all out about this……. serial #1805031… Any Info would help…. also have picture of it if interested – also looking for pickguard

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.