Best acoustic guitars for $300 and under

Posted by Mike on Sun, 11/17/02 - 19:07:22.

which do you all recommend" Lado? Michell? Washburn? Aria? others? Which do you consider the best for around $300 and under. Not eclectric acoustic. Please respond to my address if possible.

Related News:
Here is what we rate as the best acoustic guitars available for under $300!
Come and see the best sub-$1000 Acoustic Guitars

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Best acoustic guitars for $300 and under

there are many different guitars for under 300$. i suggest going to musiciansfriend.com. check out some of there stuff. if you have the money i strongly suggest takamine.

Re: Best acoustic guitars for $300 and under

five word for all you beginers out their...musicians friend scrath and dent.. picked up a washburn d 10 for under 150.00 and it is the best money ive spent, on the other hand their are alot of good deals else where,,, keep your eye out and mabey go to a local store and get a feel for the sound you want and then find the same one but half off at the scratch and dent

Re: Best acoustic guitars for $300 and under: A&L and Seagull

Art & Lutherie have had good reviews- they're solid-top Canadian-made guitars, and I bought mine for AUS$450 which is around US$225. I've also heard good stuff about Seagulls. They're a brother company to A&L but have a weird headstock, and also cost a little more.

Re: Best acoustic guitars for $300 and under: A&L and Seagull

I recently bought an A&L AIME classical...it has a great mellow sound and is easy to play...been playing for 40+ years and this is one of the best sounds for under $240.00

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.