epiphone FT 570-BL

Posted by bigk on Wed, 11/20/02 - 15:30:43.

Can someone tell me how similar the old epiphone FT 570-BL is to the EJ-200 or the J-200??? Also, does anyone know where or how I can get a bridge/parts for an Epiphone FT-335??

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Epiphone FT 335????

Do you have an Epiphone FT 335-12 strings? I got one, and I'm looking for informations about it. Thank you very much for your help. Will

Re: Epiphone FT 335????

: Do you have an Epiphone FT 335-12 strings? I got one (model El Dorado 12), and I'm looking for informations about it. Thank you very much for your help. Will

Re: epiphone FT 570-BL

: Can someone tell me how similar the old epiphone FT 570-BL is to the EJ-200 or the J-200??? Also, does anyone know where or how I can get a bridge/parts for an Epiphone FT-335??

I had an ft570 i bought new in '71 broke it on stage in '86. just bought 2 more, one blonde, one sunburst. the are just a little smaller than the 200's without all the frillies. they are great guitars, and i'm interested in buying if you want to sell.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.