fender lead 1

Posted by chris on Thu, 11/28/02 - 08:32:38.

I have a fender lead 1 and i was wondering if it is pretty old and if it is, how much is it worth?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: fender lead 1

: I have a fender lead 1 and i was wondering if it is pretty old and if it is, how much is it worth?

: : I have a fender lead 1 and i was wondering if it is pretty old and if it is, how much is it worth?

the fender lead series is from the early 80's. the value now can only fetch you around 100-250 dollars.. but the guitar sounds great and should be more. if i were you id keep it. put new pickups in it and all.. that is unless you want to give/trade/sell to me :D

fender lead....are about $200 to $400, they are from appox, 1982 to 1986

Several of you are wrong, I bought my Fender Lead I in August 1980 in Rantoul, IL at Dave's Music while at Chanute AFB for just under $500.00. They were originally advertised in Guitar Player Magazine by Steve Morse from Dixie Dregs in 1979. They made the Lead I and Lead II from 1979 until approx. 1982 but were never very popular, though they are one of the best guitars I've ever played and even better than my Les Paul.

: I have a fender lead 1 and i was wondering if it is pretty old and if it is, how much is it worth?

: : I have a fender lead 1 and i was wondering if it is pretty old and if it is, how much is it worth?

ITS WORTH $1000 to $1500

: : : I have a fender lead 1
: ITS WORTH $1000 to $1500 From 81 and around,it sounds like a fender should sound !!!! Qestion,How much is it worth to you?
The pick up is beautifull fully sick maaate!
THE NECK slim ,fast ,comfortable
THE BODY may be ASHwood or ALDER from what Ive read.

I just bought one used and I paid AUD$650 best money I ever spent. They retailed for US$275 in the 80s which is when mine was built

fixing it up

I have owned a Fender lead 1 for about 5 years but when I received it as a gift it was in bad condition and I am looking to revamp it. But I'm afraid that if I change the pickups and paint (not that there is much on it now). It doesn't work on and amp right now all I get is a loud humming noise. Any help would be great. Just send it to my email logan@noww.us Thanks

I have a fender lead 1 and paid 100$ for it and in my opinion it was the best bill i ever spent

I have a fender lead 1 and paid 100$ for it and in my opinion it was the best bill i ever spent

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.