Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Electric 12 string solid body

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Yo,
    I’m lookin to buy a 12 string electric solid body guitar.
    Does any one have experience of the
    Yahama Pacifica 303-12
    or
    the Burns Double Six (12 string)
    or any other mode?
    Thanks in advance for any help
    Ret.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jason
      Participant

There is a good guide to some on this site at: 12 String Electric Guitar

Anonymous

: Yo, : I’m lookin to buy a 12 string electric solid body guitar. : Does any one have experience of the : Yahama Pacifica 303-12 : or : the Burns Double Six (12 string) : or any other mode? : Thanks in advance for any help : Ret. If you’re serious about an electric 12-string solid body and you are willing to put the money out for it, I build custom electric/semi-electric guitars and my specialty is solid body 12 strings. Email me if you are interested [email protected].

Anonymous

: Yo, : I’m lookin to buy a 12 string electric solid body guitar. : Does any one have experience of the : Yahama Pacifica 303-12 : or : the Burns Double Six (12 string) : or any other mode? : Thanks in advance for any help : Ret. I have a Fender Electric 12 srting solid body guitar for sale. Not many were made. . . it is red in color. It is in excellent playing condition. I played it professionally for several years and the finger board is a delight. Let me know if you are interested.

Anonymous

my daughter has an elec. 12 strat. i have an ibanez with 2 humb. and a middle singl with push pull knobs for the humb. both great guitars for $300 a piece. pacifica not bad but feels a little cheap to me. to each his own. happy hunting and strumming

Anonymous

my daughter has an elec. 12 strat. i have an ibanez with 2 humb. and a middle singl with push pull knobs for the humb. both great guitars for $300 a piece. pacifica not bad but feels a little cheap to me. to each his own. happy hunting and strumming

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.