Electric 12 string solid body

Posted by Retrac on Thu, 11/28/02 - 13:44:21.

Yo,
I'm lookin to buy a 12 string electric solid body guitar.
Does any one have experience of the
Yahama Pacifica 303-12
or
the Burns Double Six (12 string)
or any other mode?
Thanks in advance for any help
Ret.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Electric 12 string solid body

my daughter has an elec. 12 strat. i have an ibanez with 2 humb. and a middle singl with push pull knobs for the humb. both great guitars for $300 a piece. pacifica not bad but feels a little cheap to me. to each his own. happy hunting and strumming

my daughter has an elec. 12 strat. i have an ibanez with 2 humb. and a middle singl with push pull knobs for the humb. both great guitars for $300 a piece. pacifica not bad but feels a little cheap to me. to each his own. happy hunting and strumming

: Yo,
: I'm lookin to buy a 12 string electric solid body guitar.
: Does any one have experience of the
: Yahama Pacifica 303-12
: or
: the Burns Double Six (12 string)
: or any other mode?
: Thanks in advance for any help
: Ret.

I have a Fender Electric 12 srting solid body guitar for sale. Not many were made. . . it is red in color.
It is in excellent playing condition. I played it professionally for several years and the finger board is a delight. Let me know if you are interested.

: Yo,
: I'm lookin to buy a 12 string electric solid body guitar.
: Does any one have experience of the
: Yahama Pacifica 303-12
: or
: the Burns Double Six (12 string)
: or any other mode?
: Thanks in advance for any help
: Ret.

If you're serious about an electric 12-string solid body and you are willing to put the money out for it, I build custom electric/semi-electric guitars and my specialty is solid body 12 strings. Email me if you are interested jeazuzfreak@hotmail.com.

12-String electrics

There is a good guide to some on this site at: 12 String Electric Guitar

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.