Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Boss ME-6 schematics / edit buttons info

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi. I desparately need to replace the tiny edit buttons in the ME6. None of them work anymore and I cannot find any info on them. If anyone has any info on these buttons or an ME6 schematic diagram it would be much appreciated.
    Thanks

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Hi. I desparately need to replace the tiny edit buttons in the ME6. None of them work anymore and I cannot find any info on them. If anyone has any info on these buttons or an ME6 schematic diagram it would be much appreciated. : Thanks

Anonymous

: : Hi. I desparately need to replace the tiny edit buttons in the ME6. None of them work anymore and I cannot find any info on them. If anyone has any info on these buttons or an ME6 schematic diagram it would be much appreciated. : : Thanks

Anonymous

I have been searching the web for a schematic for a boss ME-6 and also a GT-3. Neither of which have pwr supplies, I went to radio shack and picked up a power supply for the ME-6, but the effects unit doesn’t say whether it’s positive post, or negative post (or, being that it’s A/C power, does it even matter?) : : : Thanks

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.