Boss ME-6 schematics / edit buttons info

Posted by Rod on Fri, 11/29/02 - 07:20:41.

Hi. I desparately need to replace the tiny edit buttons in the ME6. None of them work anymore and I cannot find any info on them. If anyone has any info on these buttons or an ME6 schematic diagram it would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Boss ME-6 schematics / edit buttons info

: Hi. I desparately need to replace the tiny edit buttons in the ME6. None of them work anymore and I cannot find any info on them. If anyone has any info on these buttons or an ME6 schematic diagram it would be much appreciated.
: Thanks

Re: Boss ME-6 schematics / edit buttons info

: : Hi. I desparately need to replace the tiny edit buttons in the ME6. None of them work anymore and I cannot find any info on them. If anyone has any info on these buttons or an ME6 schematic diagram it would be much appreciated.
: : Thanks

Re: Boss ME-6 GT-3 schematics, need pwr supply

I have been searching the web for a schematic for a boss ME-6 and also a GT-3. Neither of which have pwr supplies, I went to radio shack and picked up a power supply for the ME-6, but the effects unit doesn't say whether it's positive post, or negative post (or, being that it's A/C power, does it even matter?)
: : : Thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.