Nevada NW025D

Posted by Darrell Stein on Fri, 12/06/02 - 22:54:11.

I'm looking for information on the Nevada NW025D guitar. Does anyone know what it is made of? What it might be worth in US funds? Has anyone ever played and liked one?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Nevada NW025D

I actually own a Nevada NW025D, and I was looking for info on it myself. Mine was from a pawn shop. Any leads or tips?

Re: Nevada NW025D

: I'm looking for information on the Nevada NW025D guitar. Does anyone know what it is made of? What it might be worth in US funds? Has anyone ever played and liked one?

I actually bought one a couple of weeks ago. It was from a dealer who sells used musical instruments. It did have the original price tag and protective coating on the pick guard and neck. The price marked on it was $299.00 Canadian. It looks like it is made of mahogany and rosewood similar to other instruments made in Indonesia. I compared it to the Yahama and the construction looks identical. It looks very well made with lots of supports. It plays beautifully.

Yamaha NW-025D

I bought my guitar about 20 years ago at Costco for around $200.00 with a bag. It is made flawlessly and feels and sounds just wonderful.
I love my Nevada and so does my son in law who loves to play it every time he visits. I think it was a steal for the price I paid!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.