Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Nevada NW025D

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’m looking for information on the Nevada NW025D guitar. Does anyone know what it is made of? What it might be worth in US funds? Has anyone ever played and liked one?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I bought my guitar about 20 years ago at Costco for around $200.00 with a bag. It is made flawlessly and feels and sounds just wonderful.
      I love my Nevada and so does my son in law who loves to play it every time he visits. I think it was a steal for the price I paid!

Anonymous

: I’m looking for information on the Nevada NW025D guitar. Does anyone know what it is made of? What it might be worth in US funds? Has anyone ever played and liked one? I actually bought one a couple of weeks ago. It was from a dealer who sells used musical instruments. It did have the original price tag and protective coating on the pick guard and neck. The price marked on it was $299.00 Canadian. It looks like it is made of mahogany and rosewood similar to other instruments made in Indonesia. I compared it to the Yahama and the construction looks identical. It looks very well made with lots of supports. It plays beautifully.

Anonymous

I actually own a Nevada NW025D, and I was looking for info on it myself. Mine was from a pawn shop. Any leads or tips?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.