Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Marshall AVT 150 Schematic NEEDED!!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Has any got a schematic for the Marshall AVT 150 valvestate amp. the Power amp chips have blown in mine and I need to check it wasnt due to an error esle where in the circuit. Has anyone else had this problem if so please contact me.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Has any got a schematic for the Marshall AVT 150 valvestate amp. the Power amp chips have blown in mine and I need to check it wasnt due to an error esle where in the circuit. Has anyone else had this problem if so please contact me. Got the same problem here.Have you found the schematic and the problem? Thank you

Anonymous

: Has any got a schematic for the Marshall AVT 150 valvestate amp. the Power amp chips have blown in mine and I need to check it wasnt due to an error esle where in the circuit. Has anyone else had this problem if so please contact me.

Anonymous

ineed schematic marshall vs100h

Anonymous

: I need schematic marshall vs100h and 4211 combo. If you have one please let me know.

Anonymous

Did you get the vs100 schematic ??? send to me please !!! thanks !!! : : I need schematic marshall vs100h and 4211 combo. : If you have one please let me know.

Anonymous

: Has any got a <B style="color:black;background-color:#A0FFFF">schematic</B> for the <B style="color:black;background-color:#ffff66">Marshall</B> JCM 800 2210 100W- please contact me If you could send me a scematic. Thanks a lot…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.