Marshall AVT 150 Schematic NEEDED!!!!

Posted by James Passmore on Wed, 12/18/02 - 08:52:06.

Has any got a schematic for the Marshall AVT 150 valvestate amp. the Power amp chips have blown in mine and I need to check it wasnt due to an error esle where in the circuit. Has anyone else had this problem if so please contact me.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Marshall AVT 150 Schematic NEEDED!!!!

: Has any got a <B style="color:black;background-color:#A0FFFF">schematic</B> for the <B style="color:black;background-color:#ffff66">Marshall</B> JCM 800 2210 100W- please contact me If you could send me a scematic.

Thanks a lot...

Re: Marshall vs100h

ineed schematic marshall vs100h

: I need schematic marshall vs100h and 4211 combo.
If you have one please let me know.

Did you get the vs100 schematic ??? send to me please !!! thanks !!!

: : I need schematic marshall vs100h and 4211 combo.
: If you have one please let me know.

If anyone actually got a schematic for the AVT 150 or AVT 100 please mail me, too!

: Has any got a schematic for the Marshall AVT 150 valvestate amp. the Power amp chips have blown in mine and I need to check it wasnt due to an error esle where in the circuit. Has anyone else had this problem if so please contact me.

Re: Marshall AVT 150 Schematic NEEDED!!!!

: Has any got a schematic for the Marshall AVT 150 valvestate amp. the Power amp chips have blown in mine and I need to check it wasnt due to an error esle where in the circuit. Has anyone else had this problem if so please contact me.

Got the same problem here.Have you found the schematic and the problem?
Thank you

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.