sustainiac model B

Posted by Jack on Fri, 12/27/02 - 01:49:14.

Hi, I'm still hoping someone out there has a sustainiac model B that they would like to get rid of. If anyone has such a toy, let me know.

Thanks!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: sustainiac model B

: Hi, I'm still hoping someone out there has a sustainiac model B that they would like to get rid of. If anyone has such a toy, let me know.

: Thanks!
I'm not sure what a "model B" is but I have an ASI guitar with a sustainiac factory installed . The guitar is new in the original box and has never been played . I would be willing to remove the sustainiac unit or sell the whole guitar . $80 for the sustainiac only or $200 for the guitar . Jim

Jim, I may be interested in the whole guitar. E-mail me.

: Hi, I'm still hoping someone out there has a sustainiac model B that they would like to get rid of. If anyone has such a toy, let me know.

: Thanks!
Hello,
I have a friend who will be selling a B model on ebay in the next few days
/01/07/05

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.