Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Mossman Guitar: Wanted!

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Looking for a 70’s Mossman dreadnaught…
    Any for sale?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Bought the guitar in early 1976 in Anaheim, CA. Excellent condition, sole owner: best serious offer.

[email protected]

Anonymous

i have a 1974 mossman golden era, have had it from new, bought it off a traveling mossman salesman in a guitar shop in toronto. i’m getting old and can’t deal with the 12 gauge strings in requires to reall sing, i’m in kent uk if anyone is interested ………………..

Anonymous

Hi there,

I’m responding to a post from last May regarding a Mossman guitar you have that you might be willing to sell. If it’s still available, i’d like to learn a bit more about it. I’m a serious buyer for the right instrument at a fair price.

Thanks,

Steve

Anonymous

Saw your add earlier this year. I have a Great Plains in VG cond, Orig case, Fair to good. I have it for sale at $2250. I am sure you may have bought one by now. thanks

RM- Cape Cod

Anonymous

just saw this and was wondering if you still have this for sale

if you do, please send pics

i’m very interested

thanks,
            D

Anonymous

Does anyone know of a reliable source to find out the value of a Mossman guitar?

Thank you.

Anonymous

Hi
        I can help with determining the value of a Mossman guitar
        Teacher and player in the SF Bay Area
        Thanks
        Will
        regeneratiATy a h o oDOTc o m

Anonymous

Can you give me your opinion on the value of my Mossman guitar?
          I can send pictures. Thanks

Anonymous

I had a 1995 Mossman Brazilian Coustom.

Anonymous

: I’ve got a "75" flinthills with a rare wide neck and nearly flat fretboard. I use it in a bluegrass band and love the loud volume and overall balance it has. I can’t believe I’m considering parting with it, but I’ve fallin’ for an old Martin D18 and can’t afford to own both. Email me if you want any more info. John

Anonymous

1976 Timber Creek. Excellent condition. If so, e-mail me at [email protected] and we’ll talk. Steve Klein

Anonymous

Do you still have it? If so, I could be interested. Pleasee-mail me. Thanks Wyatt : 1976 Timber Creek. Excellent condition. If so, e-mail me at [email protected] and we’ll talk. : Steve Klein

Anonymous

I have it now, I’m afraid (but glad) to say. I’ve moved it to New Mexico …. I will say its about the finest guitar I’ve ever played. : Do you still have it? If so, I could be interested. Pleasee-mail me. : Thanks : Wyatt : : 1976 Timber Creek. Excellent condition. If so, e-mail me at [email protected] and we’ll talk. : : Steve Klein

Anonymous

: 1972 Mossman Golden Era Custom, Excelent condition, Collector’s Prize possession: $3250.00. Kansas City Metro area, Call me at 913.638.6633

Anonymous

I am interested in a Golden Era. Please let me know.

Thanks

Ona

Anonymous

: Looking for a 70’s Mossman dreadnaught… : Any for sale?

Anonymous

hello, i have a 1976 mossman golden era that is in really good condition, i’m thinking about selling it, are you still interested?

Anonymous

Is this Mossman Golden era still available?

Anonymous

: : Hi,Greetings from Liverpool,U.K. I have a rare Mossman Tennessee Flat top 12string in ex. plus condition, that i am reluctantly having to sell.I bought her from Gruhn`s in Nashville (appraisal document included,also excellent photographs)Please e-mail me if interested.

Anonymous

: : How you doing Harry? Do you still have that ’76 Southwind? Please contact me for a "Mossman conversation."Greetings from California "Wyliecoot" : : Hi,Greetings from Liverpool,U.K. : I have a rare Mossman Tennessee Flat top 12string in ex. plus condition, that i am reluctantly having to sell.I bought her from Gruhn`s in Nashville (appraisal document included,also excellent photographs)Please e-mail me if interested.

Anonymous

: : I have a 76 mossman flint hills for sale in beautiful condition, great sound. I have owned the guitar since 1976. Rose woeed, ebony, original signatures inside. Asking $1500 or best offer. contact me via e-mail.. : : Hi,Greetings from Liverpool,U.K. : I have a rare Mossman Tennessee Flat top 12string in ex. plus condition, that i am reluctantly having to sell.I bought her from Gruhn`s in Nashville (appraisal document included,also excellent photographs)Please e-mail me if interested.

Anonymous

: : : I have a 76 mossman flint hills for sale in beautiful condition, great sound. I have owned the guitar since 1976. Rose woeed, ebony, original signatures inside. Asking $1500 or best offer. contact me via e-mail.. : : : Hi,Greetings from Liverpool,U.K. : : I have a rare Mossman Tennessee Flat top 12string in ex. plus condition, that i am reluctantly having to sell.I bought her from Gruhn`s in Nashville (appraisal document included,also excellent photographs)Please e-mail me if interested.

Anonymous

Can you send some photos? Please describe the binding on the headstock and neck, if present. Also, what shape are the position markers on the neck? Thanks, Wyatt : : : : I have a 76 mossman flint hills for sale in beautiful condition, great sound. I have owned the guitar since 1976. Rose woeed, ebony, original signatures inside. Asking $1500 or best offer. contact me via e-mail.. : : : : Hi,Greetings from Liverpool,U.K. : : : I have a rare Mossman Tennessee Flat top 12string in ex. plus condition, that i am reluctantly having to sell.I bought her from Gruhn`s in Nashville (appraisal document included,also excellent photographs)Please e-mail me if interested.

Anonymous

Check ebay. there’s usually at least one on there all the time. The lower end models are selling for around $800. Higher end ones with a little damage can be gotten for about the same price.

Anonymous

Come On! There is no way that you can find a Mossman Golden Era on Ebay for $800. The price of $3250.00 is a steal! I wouldn’t sell mine for twice that. : Check ebay. there’s usually at least one on there all the time. The lower end models are selling for around $800. Higher end ones with a little damage can be gotten for about the same price.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.