Mossman Guitar: Wanted!

Posted by John Bohmker on Sat, 12/28/02 - 07:02:13.

Looking for a 70's Mossman dreadnaught...
Any for sale?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Mossman Guitar: Wanted!

Check ebay. there's usually at least one on there all the time. The lower end models are selling for around $800. Higher end ones with a little damage can be gotten for about the same price.

Come On! There is no way that you can find a Mossman Golden Era on Ebay for $800. The price of $3250.00 is a steal! I wouldn't sell mine for twice that.

: Check ebay. there's usually at least one on there all the time. The lower end models are selling for around $800. Higher end ones with a little damage can be gotten for about the same price.

: Looking for a 70's Mossman dreadnaught...
: Any for sale?

:
: Hi,Greetings from Liverpool,U.K.
I have a rare Mossman Tennessee Flat top 12string in ex. plus condition, that i am reluctantly having to sell.I bought her from Gruhn`s in Nashville (appraisal document included,also excellent photographs)Please e-mail me if interested.

: : I have a 76 mossman flint hills for sale in beautiful condition, great sound. I have owned the guitar since 1976. Rose woeed, ebony, original signatures inside. Asking $1500 or best offer. contact me via e-mail..
: : Hi,Greetings from Liverpool,U.K.
: I have a rare Mossman Tennessee Flat top 12string in ex. plus condition, that i am reluctantly having to sell.I bought her from Gruhn`s in Nashville (appraisal document included,also excellent photographs)Please e-mail me if interested.

: : : I have a 76 mossman flint hills for sale in beautiful condition, great sound. I have owned the guitar since 1976. Rose woeed, ebony, original signatures inside. Asking $1500 or best offer. contact me via e-mail..
: : : Hi,Greetings from Liverpool,U.K.
: : I have a rare Mossman Tennessee Flat top 12string in ex. plus condition, that i am reluctantly having to sell.I bought her from Gruhn`s in Nashville (appraisal document included,also excellent photographs)Please e-mail me if interested.

Can you send some photos? Please describe the binding on the headstock and neck, if present. Also, what shape are the position markers on the neck?

Thanks,

Wyatt

: : : : I have a 76 mossman flint hills for sale in beautiful condition, great sound. I have owned the guitar since 1976. Rose woeed, ebony, original signatures inside. Asking $1500 or best offer. contact me via e-mail..
: : : : Hi,Greetings from Liverpool,U.K.
: : : I have a rare Mossman Tennessee Flat top 12string in ex. plus condition, that i am reluctantly having to sell.I bought her from Gruhn`s in Nashville (appraisal document included,also excellent photographs)Please e-mail me if interested.

: : How you doing Harry? Do you still have that '76 Southwind? Please contact me for a "Mossman conversation."Greetings from California "Wyliecoot"
: : Hi,Greetings from Liverpool,U.K.
: I have a rare Mossman Tennessee Flat top 12string in ex. plus condition, that i am reluctantly having to sell.I bought her from Gruhn`s in Nashville (appraisal document included,also excellent photographs)Please e-mail me if interested.

mossman golden era 1976

hello, i have a 1976 mossman golden era that is in really good condition, i'm thinking about selling it, are you still interested?

: 1972 Mossman Golden Era Custom, Excelent condition, Collector's Prize possession: $3250.00. Kansas City Metro area, Call me at 913.638.6633

Mossman timber Creek for sale

1976 Timber Creek. Excellent condition. If so, e-mail me at Arlo1@cox.net and we'll talk.

Steve Klein

Re: Mossman timber Creek for sale

Do you still have it? If so, I could be interested. Pleasee-mail me.

Thanks
Wyatt
: 1976 Timber Creek. Excellent condition. If so, e-mail me at Arlo1@cox.net and we'll talk.

: Steve Klein

Re: Mossman timber Creek for sale

I have it now, I'm afraid (but glad) to say. I've moved it to New Mexico .... I will say its about the finest guitar I've ever played.

: Do you still have it? If so, I could be interested. Pleasee-mail me.

: Thanks
: Wyatt
: : 1976 Timber Creek. Excellent condition. If so, e-mail me at Arlo1@cox.net and we'll talk.

: : Steve Klein

: I've got a "75" flinthills with a rare wide neck and nearly flat fretboard. I use it in a bluegrass band and love the loud volume and overall balance it has. I can't believe I'm considering parting with it, but I've fallin' for an old Martin D18 and can't afford to own both. Email me if you want any more info. John

Mossman

I had a 1995 Mossman Brazilian Coustom.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.