Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Westone Guitars

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have just bought a Westone Thunder 2A, and I would like to know something about the guitar, whether its worth keeping and what the address is of any official Westone guitar site. Thanx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a westone pantera x390 on sale o ebay….check it out its pretty rare guitar and sounds, feels, plays awesome!

Anonymous

MY FRIEND HAS A WESTONE THUNDER 2A GUITAR AND I LIKE IT WERE COULD I GET ONE FOR LESS THAN 100 BUCKS

Anonymous

Hi, have had a Westone Thunder 1 for several years, serial number 3101293. It has had several ownwers before me, would like to find out more about it

Anonymous

: I have just bought a Westone Thunder 2A, and I would like to know something about the guitar, whether its worth keeping and what the address is of any official Westone guitar site. Thanx

Anonymous

I own two westone guitars, one pantera series and a Prestiege 250, thats all I know, Im on the same quest, but as far as I can tell, westones are worth it, mine have yet to fail.

Anonymous

: I have just bought a Westone Thunder 2A, and I would like to know something about the guitar, whether its worth keeping and what the address is of any official Westone guitar site. Thanx Hi heres a link that might help.Copy and paste the geocities site to the top bar and the it is. Bob tremontguitars.com http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Lights/6961/westone/

Anonymous

: : I have just bought a Westone Thunder 2A, and I would like to know something about the guitar, whether its worth keeping and what the address is of any official Westone guitar site. Thanx Hi i have recently acquired a Westone Thunder 1 and it is amazing the sound is excellent and you get everythig you need out of the coil splitter. good luck

Anonymous

:I have a westone concord 1 from 1984. I still play it , the neck has not warpped and the sound is a little thin for my taste but similar to a telecaster. I use a Les Paul nowadays most of the time, but sometimes the westone bite works good for a song or two. Sometimes just the lead. The problem is that those single coil pickups are noisy as shit. Good luck e-mail me if I can be of any help. Ray

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.