Ibanez Artist - SN/I815773

Posted by Steve Hensley on Tue, 12/31/02 - 00:49:14.

How can I find out more about this guitar. I bought it about 12 years ago, and can't find info on the date it was made.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ibanez Artist - SN/I815773

: How can I find out more about this guitar. I bought it about 12 years ago, and can't find info on the date it was made.

There are several types of Artist being build. You need to mail me more details like # 261? designator or if wine inlays to be more precise.

All Artist guitars are build between 1974 and 1978 (source Carlos Juan - Collectibles and Vintage Buyer's Guide).

Ibanez Artist - F81****

I have an artist from june 1981.

What kind of humbucker pickups are in this one ??

: How can I find out more about this guitar. I bought it about 12 years ago, and can't find info on the date it was made.

It was made in 1981

* A=Januari B=Februari and so on; I=September; the year is 81 and the 5773 piece of 9999 of that serie in the year 1981.
Grtz,
Pd.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.