Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Gibson GA20 Amp

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have an all original 1954 2 tone GA20 in excellent condition. The leather handle is broken but not removed or repaired (it crapped out from age). Some minor wear on the bottom corners. Can anyone appraise this amp? I have tried for days online to find out the value of this amp. This one seems to be rare!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I have an all original 1954 2 tone GA20 in excellent condition. The leather handle is broken but not removed or repaired (it crapped out from age). Some minor wear on the bottom corners. Can anyone appraise this amp? I have tried for days online to find out the value of this amp. This one seems to be rare! Hi, it is tough to put a price on it. I just bought one on e-bay in bad cosmetic shape for $200.00. I would appreciate if you could send me pics of yours, it will help me in the restoration of mine, thanks Andre

Anonymous

: : I have an all original 1954 2 tone GA20 in excellent condition. The leather handle is broken but was repaired (it crapped out from age). not much wear. Can anyone appraise this amp? I have tried for days online to find out the value of this amp. This one seems to be rare!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.