Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics tuning to c g c f a d

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

i already have my guitar standard tuned, but i need help tuning it to c g c f a d. can anyone out there help me w/ my problem?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Get an electronic tuner or one for your PC, it will make life alot easier if you are changing tunings, other than that… if your guitar is in standard tuning just use your "A" (5th) string to tune the 6th to C, and then just go from there. : i already have my guitar standard tuned, but i need help tuning it to c g c f a d. can anyone out there help me w/ my problem?

Anonymous

Sorry about the my lil sis did that then pressed send anyways… If you want to know how to tune your guitar to CGCFAD(low to high like S.O.A.D) you simply use harmonics. HERE ARE THE SIX STEPS ON TUNING TO C G C F A D: 1) To tune your 6th string to a low C you make a regular harmonic the 12th fret on 6th string. While the harmonic is ringing strike the 3rd (fret on the 5th string)hold your finger on the third fret while the harmonic is ringing use your right hand(if you are right handed) to tune the 6th string to the pitch of the 3rd fret on the 5th string. If you dont get it the first time try it again and match the pitches. 2)G tuning: Tune open fifth string to match pitch on the 7th fret-6th string (G). 3)C tuning: Tune open fourth string to match pitch on the 5th fret-5th string (C). 4)F tuning: Tune open third string to match pitch on the 5th fret-6th string (F). 5)A tuning: Tune open second string to match pitch on the 4th fret-3rd string (A). 6)D tuning: Tune open first string to mtch pitch on the 5th fret-2nd string (D)THERE YOU GO YOUR WELCOME E-mail me at [email protected] so i know it was worth my time helping YOU OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

it broke my damn string shit

Anonymous

hehe

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.