Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics What is a Targa Guitar???

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

What is a Targa Guitar???

i made a post and now it dissappeared?
    where did the last post go?

Re:TARGA???

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a bright yellow Shane targa. It needs a slight repair on one of the frets but otherwise a great sounding machine.

Any idea what it’s worth?

Bought it for $10 at a yard sale.

Cheers

Anonymous

Never ever seen a guitar like this in my life on the web or anywhere else seen a couple teargas and a couple of Shane targas but not one like this I can email pics it is ivory white or a cream white with 3 pickups 2 single coil and one arched solid hum bucket which Shane… Wrote on all 3 it has two tone knobs a pickup switch with 5 different positions and a black pick guard with a bolt on neck Id love to know more about this guitar!

Anonymous

Never ever seen a guitar like this in my life on the web or anywhere else seen a couple teargas and a couple of Shane targas but not one like this I can email pics it is ivory white or a cream white with 3 pickups 2 single coil and one arched solid hum bucket which Shane… Wrote on all 3 it has two tone knobs a pickup switch with 5 different positions and a black pick guard with a bolt on neck Id love to know more about this guitar!

Anonymous

Hi, I Bought my Targa around 1988. It is a neck bolt on, which is rare I believe for Targas, it has dual humbuckers, lots of brass and ivory. Very cool guitar. Needs a little TLC to bring it back to life, until now I’ve only seen one other and it was a neck through. I payed around $400.00 for mine I would love to see what its worth now?

Anonymous

: What is a Targa Guitar??? : i made a post and now it dissappeared? : where did the last post go? : : Re:TARGA??? I own one, I bought it in Montreal, Canada in the early 80’s. It is a neck-through body. It originally had a preamp built in but I have changed the pickups and wiring. It has all brass hardware including the little dots on the side of the fretboard. It is an incredible playing guitar! I paid $200 or $300 Canadian back then. It would now retail for about 3 times the amount at least. The quality is excellent. If you ever find one for sale, buy it and you will never use another guitar for your main axe. I have had many of expensive guitars and I always go back to this one. If you want a photo, I can email one.

Anonymous

Hello, i justy buy a Targa Alembic style guitar, neck trough, realy nice axe. What is the wiring on that guitar? I mean do you know the utilities of those micro switches and the volume knobs?

Thank you for replying

Jim from Montreal

Anonymous

: What is a Targa Guitar??? : i made a post and now it dissappeared? : where did the last post go? : : Re:TARGA??? here is a picture of a shane targa bass but theres nothing on the targa guitar

Anonymous

: : : What is a Targa Guitar??? : : : i made a post and now it dissappeared? : : : where did the last post go? : : : : : : Re:TARGA??? : : here is a picture of a shane targa bass : : but theres nothing on the targa guitar : http://www.fredsmusic.com/images/.misc/shabass.jpg

Anonymous

: : What is a Targa Guitar??? : : i made a post and now it dissappeared? : : where did the last post go? : : : : Re:TARGA??? : here is a picture of a shane targa bass : but theres nothing on the targa guitar http://www.fredsmusic.com/images/.misc/shabass.jpg

Anonymous

: What is a Targa Guitar??? : i made a post and now it dissappeared? : where did the last post go? : : Re:TARGA??? you can check the Harmony-Central guitar database with this link: http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/

Anonymous

: What is a Targa Guitar??? : i made a post and now it dissappeared? : where did the last post go? : : Re:TARGA??? here is the link to the last time i saw the post but now it dissappeared, where did it go? https://www.guitarsite.com/discussion/messages/23367.shtml

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.