Mexican Stratocaster Serial Numbers

Posted by Tony on Mon, 01/27/03 - 12:14:47.

I've looked at a number of sites, but I can't find a year of manufacture for a Fender Stratocaster made in Mexico with a serial number that begins with MZ. (I presume this isn't MN and the N is on it's side??)

If you can tell me a site where this info can be found I'd be most grateful.

Related Item:
electric guitars
A Fender Stratocaster topped our list of the best Electric Guitars for under $500

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Mexican Stratocaster Serial Numbers

I just recieved a fender strat for christmas and I was hoping to find out the year. I'm not sure if I'm posting this correctly but I'll give it a shot, my serial number is MZ40552200. tHANK YOU.

fender strat

MZ is Mexico, first # after that is the year starting in 2000.
So:
MZ0xxxxx is Mexico 2000
MZ1xxxxx is Mexico 2001
MZ2xxx is Mexico 2002
etc

date guitar

I have a Fender thin line guitar, SN, MN 9383530. can anybody tell me when it was made???

fender

Serial: MZ7198363
Please, information.
I am going to buy this guitar...
Thx

Fender Red Mexican MN 6108330

Can anyone price and date for me please.....

Re: Stratocaster messicana numeri di serie

Ho guardato una serie di siti, ma non riesco a trovare un anno di fabbricazione per una Fender Stratocaster fatto in Messico con un numero di serie che inizia con MX12087302
: Se potete dirmi un sito dove queste informazioni possono essere trovate sarei molto grato.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.