Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Sigma/martin Serial no.

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Got an old Sigma-Mod 52sdr7 ser.12674
    Any info?-

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Model BM-1SP

SERIAL # 00050033

Anonymous

What year is my “Sigma” acoustic guitar ? Dreadnought body style (DT-3), Serial # 263685; It has the Martin stamp on the inside on the wood.

Anonymous

What year is my guitar and its value

Anonymous

I’m trying to find the history of my Sigma DR 2, serial number 88020262.

Anonymous

Got this guitar says it’s a Martin DR-35, serial# 031145,I can’t find anything.

Anonymous

serial model 70616146
      solid spruce top, natural, rosewood back and sides
      trying to find out the year made, and value or any other info, has original case, belonged to father-in -law

Anonymous

does anyone know the value of this guitar?

Anonymous

I have a sigma DM-3C guitar how do I Find the age on it? And the value. Any info appreciated.
      The label inside says
      Made in Korea and, CF MARTIN,CO

Anonymous

I am trying to find out how old my guitar is. It has a paper label inside that shows it is a DM-1, serial number 9005000003. The headstock says Sigma Guitars Est. 1970.

Anonymous

Bought guitar only marking is serial number ( e.g. 680-2rg ms) any help will be appreacited

Anonymous

BOUGHT IN HIGH POINT BY BILLY CRASH CRADDOCK THE GUITAR IS LIKE NEW WOUL LIKE TO SELL IF INTERESTED EMAIL ME AT MWBURG1955 GMAIL .COM
      HAVE ALL WARRANTY REGISTRATION WITH ORIGINAL OWNER

Anonymous

got a sigma dm2 i’ve had for years but needs some work. a guy at a music shop said some of those sigmas could be worth a few hundred bucks. i’d like to have an idea on it before i try to fix it myself.the serial number is 87110807 on the paper tag in soundhole that also says c.f. martin& co. it has the sigma guitars est.1970 logo on the headstock.any info would be appreciated.

Anonymous

: Got an old Sigma-Mod DM-3S, 1979 ??VALUE??

Anonymous

: Got an old Sigma-Mod 52sdr7 ser.12674 : Any info?-

Anonymous

: Got an old Sigma-Mod 52sdr7 ser.12674 : Any info?- I have one also, beautiful guitar. Plays nice for what it is……I think its solid sides and back, rosewood. mine is about a 1981 model …..dr-7….i understand the ones made in korea are the better ones. I really enjoyed this guitar until I got my swdgt martin, none the less my sigma is like new….

Anonymous

THI GUITAR IS LIKE NEW THIS GUITAR WAS BOUGHT BY BILLY CRASH CRADDOCK. I HAVE THE SIGMA WARRANTY REGISTRATION ALL THENAMES AND DATES ON IT AND WOULD BE INTERESTED IN SELLING IT , IF YOU ARE INTERESTED EMAIL ME BACK, ARE KNOW OF ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GUITAR THAT LOOKS LIKE IT JUST COME OFF THE RACK IN STORE EMAIL ME

Anonymous

Hi, got an old Sigma Martin DM 12-4 guitar, made in Korea by Sigma guitars for C.F. Martin & Co, Serial No. 890 11 336. It sounds great and I would like to know the exact date of production. Can you help ? Dieter

Anonymous

any info on this one. Solid etc., age? Just got it, sounds great.

Anonymous

: : Got an old Sigma-Mod 52sdr7 ser.12674 : : Any info?- : I have one also, beautiful guitar. Plays nice for what it is……I think its solid sides and back, rosewood. mine is about a 1981 model …..dr-7….i understand the ones made in korea are the better ones. I really enjoyed this guitar until I got my swdgt martin, none the less my sigma is like new….

Anonymous

: : : Got an old Sigma-Mod 52sdr7 ser.12674 : : : Any info?- : : I have one also, beautiful guitar. Plays nice for what it is……I think its solid sides and back, rosewood. mine is about a 1981 model …..dr-7….i understand the ones made in korea are the better ones. I really enjoyed this guitar until I got my swdgt martin, none the less my sigma is like new…. I’ve had my DR-7 since 1979. Went to the store to buy a D-28 that day, but the salesguy, much to his credit, encouraged me to play the Sigma and really compare the sounds. I fell in love with my DR-7 on the spot. I have a few much more expensive guitars now, but the Sigma remains my all-time favorite for just hanging out with friends or composing. Wouldn’t part with it for the world.

Anonymous

I’ve had this guitar for a while approx 20 yrs plays very nice and I only have to tune it when I change the strings. Wanted to know the age.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.