Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics i need pino tabs for something corporate’s “cavanaugh park” or “i kissed a drunk girl”

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

could somebody please send me piano tabs for something corporates cavanaugh park and i kissed a drunk girl…either one will do
    thank you

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I’ll e-mail them to you!

Anonymous

omg could u email them to me when u get them???

Anonymous

: could somebody please send me piano tabs for something corporates cavanaugh park

Anonymous

: : could somebody please send me piano tabs for something corporates cavanaugh park thankx

Anonymous

Yer……the pick an exit site does not work anymore so if anyone has cavanaugh park piano tabs can they send them to me or tell me where i can find them? Cheers

Anonymous

: I want to play this song at our talent show but don’t understand that numbers. : thank you

Anonymous

: could somebody please send me piano tabs for something corporates cavanaugh park…im trying to learn to play it for my girlfreind. : thanks

Anonymous

i have all the sheet music for soco but i dont know how 2 send it

Anonymous

did you ever figure out how to send the sheet music? I’m desperately searching for piano music for any of their songs…

Anonymous

im onto it!

Anonymous

: could somebody please send me piano tabs for something corporates "As you sleep?" : thank you

Anonymous

Does anyone know where one could get some PIANO sheet music for any of something corporate songs?!?! Ive been looking but cant find any!!! Thanks

Anonymous

If anyone has piano sheet music for Cavanaugh park could u please send it to me or tell me where to find it? thanks so much!

Anonymous

: could somebody please send me piano tabs for something corporates cavanaugh park and i kissed a drunk girl…either one will do : thank you

Anonymous

ive looked every where and cant find ne sheet music 4 somthing coorperate if u know where to get it please send it too me im desperate! thanx a bunch Sarah

Anonymous

ya its a great song if u got any other good songs can u giv me them too and do u no the piano notes for i i need it 4 my band thanks a bunch little cotton sox

Anonymous

hey i’ve been looking for the sheet music for Konstantine and came across this site and saw ur request. i finally found a site with all their music. So if you still need it this might help. http://homepages.nyu.edu/~egs214/socotabs/index542.html and if that doesn’t work try looking up the band called pick an exit, they have a website with a link to the above site.

Anonymous

Theres a bunch of them on http://www.pianotabs.com ironically enough. plus a bunch of other bands. and it’s all free

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.