Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Manual

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Can anyone help me find manuals to the Ibanez pt5 multi-effects processor ptdx3 multi-effects processor

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

how about a power supply for the pt5? i know where a pt5 is but he does not have the power supply. could i use a universal p.s.? as far as the manual, good luck. i do know that the pt5 is discontinued, so your only hope would be to find one on ebay.com or maybe at a yard sale or something….

Anonymous

how about a power supply for the pt5? i know where one is but he does not have the power supply. could i use a universal p.s.?

Anonymous

: Can anyone help me find manuals to : the Ibanez pt5 multi-effects processor : Hello. I ran across your posting on a guitar site, where you were looking for a users manual for the Ibanez PT5 Guitar effects processor. I was wondering if you ever found one, or if not, did you figure out how to program the 25 user channels? I recently obtained the same unit with no manual. I can change the sounds okay, but I don’t know how to save the settings. Any advice you can give would be helpful. Thanks, Mike

Anonymous

: : Can anyone help me find manuals to : : the Ibanez pt5 multi-effects processor : : Hello. I ran across your posting on a guitar site, where you were looking for a users manual for the Ibanez PT5 Guitar effects processor. I was wondering if you ever found one, or if not, did you figure out how to program the 25 user channels? I recently obtained the same unit with no manual. I can change the sounds okay, but I don’t know how to save the settings. Any advice you can give would be helpful. : Thanks, : Mike

Anonymous

Mike, You can save your edited sound in the PT5 by pressing the edit button again after modifying the sound and then select the bank, and then the sound number within the bank. e.g. press "edit" Modify sound press "edit" again Press bank #2 press sound #1 This will save your edited sound to the user defined sound of 2,1. You can determine if the sounds that you are listening to are user defined or factory by pushing the "factory" button. When the period lights are on, it is in factory.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.